01-21-2016 07:19 AM
38 12
tools
    Gentle Alarm for the last few years. Tried using the Note 5 alarm, then went back to Gentle.
    11-19-2015 02:36 PM
    Do any of these alarm clock apps put your phone into "bedside mode" turning off all notifications except phone calls from certain people?
    Wakify does not turn on "do not disturb" but occasionally ill turn it on in the drop down menu. You can program when do not disturb turns on and off automatically like sun-fri 10pm-600 am.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-19-2015 06:24 PM
    Thank you for all of the suggestions. I tried a couple of the different apps and wound up going with Alarm Clock xTreme, which I have been very happy with. It lets me snooze as many times as I need and has all of the customization options I need.
    11-29-2015 08:08 PM
    Timely
    11-30-2015 10:59 PM
    Do any of these alarm clock apps put your phone into "bedside mode" turning off all notifications except phone calls from certain people?
    the app "beside" does this real well IMO plus it works as a night clock. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sidepro2&hl=en
    12-01-2015 04:41 AM
    the app "beside" does this real well IMO plus it works as a night clock. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sidepro2&hl=en
    Yep, I have that app, love it. The version I bought a few years ago is better than the one I bought my wife a few months ago, but still a good app.

BTW - the link you posted brings me to a page that says the content isn't available in my country (USA).
    12-01-2015 02:34 PM
    I have been using Alarm Clock xTreme as my daily alarm. Love the shake to snooze feature. Lots of features and options.
    I like this one because it has in the "advanced" a "volume crescendo--gradually increase sound volume". Which means it starts off softly and then raises in volume. You can set the final volume sound to anything up to 100%. There's also a lot of other features as well. I just press to snooze or dismiss.
    yazoowho likes this.
    12-01-2015 03:52 PM
    I use the stock alarm widget and turn it on every night while on the charger. One tap and it's set. Never tried anything else.
    12-01-2015 09:32 PM
    I use the stock alarm widget and turn it on every night while on the charger. One tap and it's set. Never tried anything else.
    Alarm Clock xTreme you don't have to set it each night. It stays set until you choose for it not to be set or delete it.
    12-02-2015 05:03 PM
    Alarm Clock xTreme you don't have to set it each night. It stays set until you choose for it not to be set or delete it.
    Ditto! I've used Alarm Clock xTreme for years and love it. It's got just about any option you might want and is a very stable app.
    12-02-2015 06:12 PM
    I've been using the Alarm Clock xTreme and absolutely LOVE it. It's perfect and does everything I need it to do. Thank you all for the suggestions.
    yazoowho likes this.
    01-20-2016 07:17 PM
    Folks, do you want the end-all-be-all sleep management toolkit? The app most likely to improve your entire life (unless your rest patterns are perfect)? Please, do yourself a favor and spend some time with Sleep as Android. I used to use sleep cycle on iOS, but this app is next level, and worth the 5 minute setup. Between this app and twilight, I sleep better, wake up more rested, and feel better. So good: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bandroid.sleep
    01-20-2016 09:51 PM
    One thing I'd love to see in an alarm clock app is the ability to set alarms every certain number of days. I work a four day on, four day off rotation and it would be great to be able to set four alarms that occur every 8 days, then I would never have to reset the occurrence ever again.

If somebody did that and also added the ability to dim the screen to an extreme amount they would have my money in a second. Currently I'm using the My Alarm Clock and if they added the above mentioned features it would be perfect for me.

Mike
    01-21-2016 07:19 AM
38 12