VZW Samsung Wireless Charger promotion...I think I am going to be sick.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
So I just spoke with a Samsung rep and he told me that it would take 4-6 weeks to verify my claim and another 8 -10 weeks to receive the charger. THAT EQUATES TO JANUARY 2016...WTF!!! THIS CANT BE LIFE!!!:confused:

Attachments

• e6f0291a-c081-47da-81e0-b00f41f84b8c.jpg
    e6f0291a-c081-47da-81e0-b00f41f84b8c.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So I just spoke with a Samsung rep and he told me that it would take 4-6 weeks to verify my claim and another 8 -10 weeks to receive the charger. THAT EQUATES TO JANUARY 2016...WTF!!! THIS CANT BE LIFE!!!:confused:

Oh...cool...

I am glad you got a response... I was wondering if my claim was "stuck" in a pending status. I contacted them by email and asked if they could get it "unstuck", but I never even got the courtesy of a reply...

Good to know that I am not the only one in a perpetual pending status...

I am not as frustrated as you are, mainly because I already have a wireless charger and this second one is just a convenient extra to put in my office... I can wait until January... I wish there was better communications from these guys though...

Last edited:

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Oh no! You've got to wait a month and a half for your free merchandise. The first world struggles are REAL

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Oh no! You've got to wait a month and a half for your free merchandise. The first world struggles are REAL

I am not really pressed about the issue, seeing as I already own a wireless charger from my Galaxy S6. I felt others who may have VZW would like to know what the hold up was. I guess people no longer understand sarcasm.

Galaxy Note 5 and what not

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Oh...cool...

I am glad you got a response... I was wondering if my claim was "stuck" in a pending status. I contacted them by email and asked if they could get it "unstuck", but I never even got the courtesy of a reply...

Good to know that I am not the only one in a perpetual pending status...

I am not as frustrated as you are, mainly because I already have a wireless charger and this second one is just a convenient extra to put in my office... I can wait until January... I wish there was better communications from these guys though...

Thanks for the link. I already have a wireless charger from my prr order of my galaxy s6. I just wanted to let others know what the issue was im case they were curious.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
No problem glad I can help.

Got an email this evening saying my claim was approved. 4 weeks before chargers arrive though. I can't remember exactly but I think I filed claim on October 30th.

Posted via the Android Central App

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Got an email this evening saying my claim was approved. 4 weeks before chargers arrive though. I can't remember exactly but I think I filed claim on October 30th.

At least yours was approved!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows "Pending" but it arrived this morning.

Note: I obviously ignored the Title of this Post - my Charger is the "Register Samsung Pay" free wireless charger, not VZW Promo.

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
How was it delivered? UPS, Fedex or USPS? Just curious since I get notified of packages from UPS

badgerfrisch

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine charger came the other day via UPS. I had not received an email saying my submission was approved, just the initial 'we've received your submission' on Oct 28 and then boom, there if was.

bongta029

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I got a random package from usps yesterday and it was free samsung wireless charger. I thought I had to buy it from Verizon and get credit for it. But this is better.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
So j came home from work today to find this little birdie was here. It was actually delivered on the 23rd. I guess yhat is the disconnect when you resource your call centers overseas. Glad i recieved my charger though.

Attachments

• 6757.jpg
    6757.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 38

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
So j came home from work today to find this little birdie was here. It was actually delivered on the 23rd. I guess yhat is the disconnect when you resource your call centers overseas. Glad i recieved my charger though.

It came with a white wire or you used an old one?

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty