I've noticed an odd issue with the lock screen security on my AT&T Note 5. Even though I have the lock screen security set up to use fingerprints it just lets me swipe to unlock about 75% of the time meaning with NO fingerprint needed. It rarely asks me for my fingerprint. I've double and triple checked the settings and it is definitely set to request a fingerprint for screen unlock. I do not have any bluetooth devices set up yet, so no trusted devices. I've only had this AT&T Note 5 for a day, but I previously had a Sprint Note 5 and the fingerprint screen unlock worked 100% of the time. Anyone else have this issue?
    11-17-2015 11:09 AM
    I know you say you don't have BT Trusted Devices, but what about location? Or Voice?
    These settings are in the 'Lock screen and security' section, under SECURE LOCK SETTINGS. There, also check the time it takes for your phone to lock automatically after a screen off event or after you press the power key.
    11-17-2015 11:24 AM
    I know you say you don't have BT Trusted Devices, but what about location? Or Voice?
    These settings are in the 'Lock screen and security' section, under SECURE LOCK SETTINGS. There, also check the time it takes for your phone to lock automatically after a screen off event or after you press the power key.
    It wasn't secure lock settings, I don't have anything "on" in that section. Looks like it was the "secured lock time." It was set to 10 minutes by default and since I got the phone yesterday I've hardly put it down. That explains it. Thank you!
    SpookDroid and jimd1050 like this.
    11-17-2015 11:32 AM
    Glad we could figure it out
    11-17-2015 03:21 PM