Home button clicky

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Just today my home button started getting this clicking sound to it when it pressed it. I don't ever remember hearing it when I pressed it. It feels a little softer too.

Anyone else have problem with their home button?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Just today my home button started getting this clicking sound to it when it pressed it. I don't ever remember hearing it when I pressed it. It feels a little softer too.

Well there has always been a clicking sound to it. Not as pronounced as a mouse click but it's there.

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine also has a slick clicking sound though it's soft. If you ultimately fear of wear and tear like I do with repeative use, you should try one of those apps that allows you to use custom gestures instead of the home button. One of the programs that I recommend is the swipe home button app.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

Mine clicks no problems

abarzua21

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
If you don't wanna use your home button too much because of wear and tear, just go into settings/accessibility/dexterity & interaction & enable assistant menu... you never have to use your home or power button again. Check it out and see if you like it.

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
You can also install "easy home" where you can touch the home button instead of pressing it to activate the home function