My Note 5 updated a few days ago, and I think that's when this started. I go to type a sad face manually ":(" but it is automatically adding a space between, to create ": (" I am able to hold the "word" down to try and delete it, but the delete question box never pops up, but am able to delete ANY other word, and I reset the keyboard, and it's still there. It's very annoying and to be honest, a little creepy looking to me now. Is this a Note 5 thing or is my phone haunted by the creepy sad face?! (joke implied, but partially serious.)
    11-18-2015 09:57 AM
    My Note 5 updated a few days ago, and I think that's when this started. I go to type a sad face manually "" but it is automatically adding a space between, to create ": (" I am able to hold the "word" down to try and delete it, but the delete question box never pops up, but am able to delete ANY other word, and I reset the keyboard, and it's still there. It's very annoying and to be honest, a little creepy looking to me now. Is this a Note 5 thing or is my phone haunted by the creepy sad face?! (joke implied, but partially serious.)
    I disable Auto replace anyway

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2015 03:39 PM