Best Android Keyboard?

Tommy Bayshore

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Please list the keyboard you enjoy the most, i have tried quite a few but they all seem to suck when it comes to auto correct. Please let me know which has the best auto correct in your opinion...

hobbsave4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Ditto SwiftKey. Works better for me than samsung keyboard. Better prediction and autocorrect logic. More customizable. Better learning g logic.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey... No contest...

I loved Swype (past tense)...and it is right 90% of the time... My issue is that I spend 90% of my time correcting the 10% of the time that it's wrong... Frustrating...

I love Swiftkey's predictive model... And it predicts my next words fairly accurately... Heck, sometimes it predicts a different word that still works, and I select it anyway... Love it... I bought it when they used to charge for it... But now they give it away for free and make their money selling keyboard themes...

I am a big fan (if you couldn't tell already)...

Last edited:

eljeffe58

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I have tried every one of them, and I always go back to Swift Key (beta). Least lag, most synchronization abilities, nicest theme choices, all language packs I need, and seems to recall my history most effectively.

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
As a longtime Swype user I finally have swiftkey a serious try. Swiftkeys swipe is inferior and I'm so used to swiping that I didn't like going back to thumbing the keyboard. Swiftkey's word prediction is certainly superior.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I use Swiftkey as well. A couple days ago I installed the Blackberry keyboard just for the heck of it. I liked the swiping up on the word predictions but it doesn't have swipe. It also doesn't have any customization capabilities so I deleted it and am sticking to Swiftkey.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Google keyboard has the best auto correct imo. I disable auto replace though on all keyboards. Using stock now for s pen writing.

Posted via the Android Central App

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I am a thumb typer so I prefer Swiftkey. I used to use the Thumb keyboard, but the predictive text on Swiftkey is much better. I just wish Swiftkey had the same alternate keyboard layouts that Thumb keyboard has, than it would be perfect.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac