The 1st new Samsung note 5 acted up touch wiz home stopped working and 2 pop ups were constant so you couldn't do anything tech support couldn't do anything so I had to order the replacement phone which is thru Verizon now after about 10 days touch wiz home has stopped working i somehow figured how to get the phone so I can use it but I am very upset as the phone costs 697 dollars and I am paying 29 dollars a month for a brand new note 5 & at that price 2 phones in a row shouldn't act up I don't really know what to do because I love Samsung products but I am very disappointed with the TouchWiz home problems tho on the 2nd phone I some how figured how to get the phone back to usable but a lot of time if the phone shuts off & when you reboot the phone all my apps are gone and on my home page all the icons are gone so I have to drag all the regular icons to my home page from the apps & I have to redownload all my apps I got thru play store as they disappeared I have done this 3 or 4 times already and I am sick of it since it's a brand new phone & it is an expensive phone & both note 5 acted up so that's 2 phones in a row acting up and thought I love Samsung and the note 5 except I am not all impressed with the issues on the 2 new phones
    11-18-2015 10:30 PM
    I would advise you to do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have problems. Then slowly re install apps
    11-18-2015 10:49 PM
    I tried to read this, I really did. I just can't though. The lack of periods... it just defeats me.

Posted via the Android Central App, Samsung Note 4
    kj11, calvin35 and bassplayrguy like this.
    11-19-2015 05:24 AM
    Yes, punctuation is your friend!

I would have to believe it's a 3rd party app that's causing this. I've had zero trouble with TW. My son got his Note5 3 weeks ago and my daughter got hers a week ago and neither of them seems to have this problem either. Something weird going on there for sure!
    11-19-2015 09:57 AM
    Dear proudgunownerforever, did you discovered what coz this problem? I am facing the same with my Note 5, and it is really annoying
    calvin35 and James Rogers2 like this.
    12-20-2015 01:26 AM
    I also had this issue on my AT&T Note 4 for a few days before I fixed it. Go to your application manager in your settings and clear the cache and data for Touchwiz Home. Then I cleared the system cache and I no longer get that error message that Touchwiz stopped working. Keep in mind that you will have to re-setup your home screens again.

Posted via the AT&T Note 4
    12-20-2015 12:13 PM