Missing action memos?

Jekhoff9375

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I save an action memo on my note 5 I go over to S note where it shows my action memos along with other notes in the 'all note' tab. However, when I go to click on the saved action memo it tells me that there are not any action memos even when it says there is one saved in the drop down memo. Am I doing something wrong here or is this a defect on my device?

Posted via the Android Central App

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
i don't think it's a device defect but the snote app is definitely acting up. I would make sure you sync your SNOTE app with your samsung account in the settings inside the snote app. After it's syncs I would recommend clearing the app cache on the snote app in the application manager in phone settings under All tab then relaunch the snote app. If that doesn't resolve it, I would "clear data" in the same app manager setting screen and relaunch the app again, sign in again, make another action memo and see if you can click on it.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
MAYBE A Dumb fix (I know because this happened to me) but make sure the color filter is off...I thought I was losing notes left and right when I realized I only had the peach color selected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol