what is the VZW Galaxy Note5 (white, 32gb) trade-in value on Verizon's own trade-in website?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
]what is the VZW Galaxy Note5 (white, 32gb) trade-in value on Verizon's
own trade-in website?(when one does NOT buy any new phones)

I tried to check it, but it wouldn't let me continue because I didn't have any
VZW Note5 IMEI numbers.

Can any VZW Note5 owner check it and tell me what the trade-in value is?
(assuming the VZW Note5 is in perfect condition)

Thanks! :)

Link to Verizon Trade-In website:
Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Here you go!

White Note 5 32 G (free of damage, crack screen, can power on and so on)

Your appraised device value
$350.00*Trade-in value is subject to change and depends on device condition upon receipt The trade-in value depends on meeting certain promotion eligibility requirements.
Click here to see the promotion eligibility requirements

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Here you go!

White Note 5 32 G (free of damage, crack screen, can power on and so on)

Your appraised device value
$350.00*Trade-in value is subject to change and depends on device condition upon receipt The trade-in value depends on meeting certain promotion eligibility requirements.
Click here to see the promotion eligibility requirements

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. Last Saturday(11/14), Verizon's trade-in website showed $477 for the exact same phone. I wonder what changed in just a week. I know that trade-in/used phone values fluctuate quite a bit, but a loss of $122 in just one week seems strange.

zazusmc03

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. Last Saturday(11/14), Verizon's trade-in website showed $477 for the exact same phone. I wonder what changed in just a week. I know that trade-in/used phone values fluctuate quite a bit, but a loss of $122 in just one week seems strange.

I believe the new update has rolled out over the last week. If it came with bugs, that's probably increased the amount of trade ins making it less valuable.