Wireless Fast Charger that is a Stand

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I may be asking the impossible here, but does anyone know of a fast wireless charger that is actually a stand for the phone. I don't want one of the hockey puck kind to put by my bed as I am likely to knock the silly phone off in the middle of the night when I reach over to turn off my CPAP machine.

Runkle

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the MOKO wireless charging stand and it works great. I was looking for the same thing as you. I Would recommend it.

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
+1 for Tylt Vu. Doesn't actually register on the phone as fast charging but it does pretty good

Posted via the Android Central App

blackmagnum

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I love the Tylt Vu charger design because of the stand feature. But the technical specs are a bit lower than the Samsung fast charger.
Tylt Vu output voltage: 5w
Samsung Fast charger output voltage: 9w
I bought the Samsung because of specs and it charges fast!

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
This morning I sat my phone on my Tylt Vu, checked time to full, 21 mins. Took it off and plugged in the stock charger and did the same, 20 mins. Pretty good if you ask me for wireless.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Moko. Hooked it up, put my phone on it (with S-View case on) and it went from 62% to 80% in about 15 minutes. Not quite fast charge standard but pretty darn good.