03-04-2016 02:04 PM
47 12
tools
    Has anybody received their Samsung gifts of the season promotion or know when it will be shipped?
    11-21-2015 12:04 AM
    Has anybody received their Samsung gifts of the season promotion or know when it will be shipped?
    Nope, it's going to be awhile before you get anything.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T
    ScottsoNJ likes this.
    11-21-2015 12:39 AM
    I received my Gift of the Season items only yesterday, January 4th. I live in Seattle.
    This was an amazing promotion! The headphones are top of the line, the wireless charger looks and works great. I have not tested the external battery, but it also looks classy/high end.
    This was in addition to a $100 credit I received from Samsung Pay which I used to get the Samsung VR headset. I'm super impressed with all I've received from Samsung for my purchase of an S6!!!
    Thank you!
    01-05-2016 06:16 PM
    I received my Gift of the Season items only yesterday, January 4th. I live in Seattle.
    This was an amazing promotion! The headphones are top of the line, the wireless charger looks and works great. I have not tested the external battery, but it also looks classy/high end.
    This was in addition to a $100 credit I received from Samsung Pay which I used to get the Samsung VR headset. I'm super impressed with all I've received from Samsung for my purchase of an S6!!!
    Thank you!
    How did the process work for the samsung pay 50 bestbuy card? I set up mines and it works and submitted the info through samsungs site. I just hot a reply message saying they got it and wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Its been 4 weeks. Did you eventually get a email saying you will ve shipped the card? Or did the card just show up in the mail?
    01-06-2016 02:16 PM
    How did the process work for the samsung pay 50 bestbuy card? I set up mines and it works and submitted the info through samsungs site. I just hot a reply message saying they got it and wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Its been 4 weeks. Did you eventually get a email saying you will ve shipped the card? Or did the card just show up in the mail?
    Its electronic card...so will show up in the email you used.
    01-06-2016 05:51 PM
    I got mine through email.
    01-06-2016 06:05 PM
    Has anyone received GOTS this week?
    01-13-2016 06:09 PM
    I still have not received the promotion and have been inquiring the status, but no response yet.

Anyone received the promotion very recently?
    01-15-2016 01:36 PM
    No, I am still waiting for mine and my wife's to come, and have been inquiring them for the status, but no response yet so far. Pretty frustrating...all my friends I referred received around Christmas.
    01-15-2016 01:38 PM
    We purchased 4 Samsung devices this holiday season and still haven't received any of the promised offers. On top of that we had issues registering the devices because they couldn't confirm the IMEI or MAC. Good thing we went with Tmobile and can dump Samsung soon if this crap continues. The phones were priced well if you factored in their Gift of the Season items but full price is not worth what we're paying.
    01-15-2016 03:06 PM
    I submitted my claim back on Dec 23 and it still shows as pending...
    01-17-2016 08:48 PM
    I'm still waiting for mine, though I did get the Netflix promo. I got an email saying the GotS was approved, but nothing's arrived so far.

Also still waiting on word on the Best Buy promo and Samsung.com credit. Not holding out hope for those at this point, but you never know.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-18-2016 06:57 PM
    I submitted on Nov 29th and received Jan 5th. Just do give you an idea of how long it can take.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5
    01-18-2016 07:46 PM
    I submitted on Nov 29th and received Jan 5th. Just do give you an idea of how long it can take.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5
    Maybe they will start processing again this week. They don't return emails anymore and the phone number never worked so... who knows.
    01-19-2016 04:43 AM
    I applied on 12th Dec and have not heard from them depsite follow up emails. Unbelievable that they run this kind of company in this day and age.
    01-28-2016 11:17 AM
    I did the Flash Sale and got my Samsung TV yesterday, Friday. I got the approval mail on Tuesday.
    01-30-2016 01:02 PM
    i still havent received my tv. i sent them my confirmation email that i received from sprint when i ordered the phone online.. then i received and email from samsung saying that i needed to submit the transaction date even though the date, order number, confirmation number and tracking number appeared on the E receipt that i sent them.. so i resubmitted and still waiting
    02-01-2016 11:35 AM
    I got this email Jan 6th:

Your Submission Has
    Been Accepted!
    Before your submission can be approved, we need to confirm that all of the data you provided complies
    with the Offer’s Terms and Conditions.*

But have not heard anything since then. I hope I didn't have to activate Samsung Pay for my particular choice of promotion (head phones, wireless charger, and battery) for my S6.... I re read the promotion and rules and I don't think I had to sign up for Samsung Pay. I just did a few minutes ago anyway. I haven't done it because I've been using Android Pay.

I would ask for contact information, but from the looks of it, no one has had any replies from phone or email.

Guess I'll keep waiting... what else can I do?
    02-03-2016 04:58 PM
    Here it is, Valentine's Day. I registered two phones for Gifts of the Season on December 24 and December 26, 2015. Thusfar I have received nothing but a 50 dollar Samsung Pay check. Has everyone else received their Gifts of the Season package? I did move in the intervening time, but I have mail forwarding, but still nothing.
    02-14-2016 05:52 PM
    I got everything to day. I think I registered end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

I received 2 $100 store credits for samsung, 2 $50 gift cards for best buy and 2 holiday season bundles.

Can't beat it considering I got my Note 5 and S6 for practically nothing when I purchased!

02-15-2016 11:31 AM
    We purchased 4 Samsung devices this holiday season and still haven't received any of the promised offers. On top of that we had issues registering the devices because they couldn't confirm the IMEI or MAC. Good thing we went with Tmobile and can dump Samsung soon if this crap continues. The phones were priced well if you factored in their Gift of the Season items but full price is not worth what we're paying.
    The reason why you had issues registering is because of the MAC address. You either had to use the : to separate the 2 digits or you had to leave it out. Can't recall but that was definitely the issue because I ran into to that problem as well.

02-15-2016 11:33 AM
    I got everything to day. I think I registered end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

I received 2 $100 store credits for samsung, 2 $50 gift cards for best buy and 2 holiday season bundles.

Can't beat it considering I got my Note 5 and S6 for practically nothing when I purchased!

You probably got all of those because you submitted yours early before they started verifying people's submissions more thoroughly. I got a response a few weeks ago after inquiring about an update that I wasn't eligible since I got the Best Buy promotion.
    02-15-2016 12:39 PM
    I checked my status on Saturday and I got this from the website, but it's now 712 pm in phoenix and still not shipment originally signed up on 12/21

Attached Thumbnails Gifts of the season promotion [Note 5]-1052.jpg  
    02-16-2016 08:13 PM
    I checked my status on Saturday and I got this from the website, but it's now 712 pm in phoenix and still not shipment originally signed up on 12/21

This is where I am too and I submitted right about 12/19

02-16-2016 09:58 PM
    I submitted on 12/19 too and still waiting with the same status as yours.
    02-17-2016 07:56 AM
47 12