What is the easiest way to sync photos / folders on cell with Samsung tablet

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I use QuickPic app on phone and tablet vs the Gallery stock app. I created folders on the phone to organize and find photos easily. How can I create these same folders on my Samsung 10. 2014 Edition tablet and / or have them sync so everything is the same?

I would love any suggestions!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are the folders you created on the phone only through QuickPic? Or did you actually create a new directory on the phone storage to act as a new album/folder?

My indirect solution would be for you to turn on Google Photos Auto-Backup--this will ensure that your photos are safely stored in the cloud (since you never know if or when your phone might malfunction or get damaged/lost), and will also make your photos easily accessible from any of your devices. Instead of folders, you can arrange your photos into different Collections (which act like albums).

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Google photos does it all.. I can look for photos several ways,, one is by date. I can find a photo from a year ago in seconds

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I do use Google Photos and do have some albums set up. Yes, the folders are created on the phone in QuickPic. I was originally trying to post a few photos in the Note 5 "Photos sticky" section from my tablet. I wasn't able to even get the proper window for inserting a photo so I ended up doing it from the PC in seconds.

When I want to access a photo from Google Photos I don't seem to have the right options for what I'm trying to do with the photo.

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
As for posting photos on the AC forums, the same section I see with all the toolbars / icons on the PC is not on my phone or tablet. Without using Tapatalk or an app, how do you post pictures from your phone? It always just shows me a message box without any icons. Choosing desktop version the only way?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Posting photos to AC from the mobile browser tends to be glitchy--I'm not sure if it's even possible.