Light vertical line on my note5?

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,
Yesterday night I was watching something and then when grey background appeard , I saw a very , very light vertical line coming from top to bottom .

It's very light and can't be seen in other colors .

So guys what should I do ?
Bought the phone 10days ago .

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I called the retail shop . they said that they only accept returns till 1 week from purchase . but asked me to come . do you think they will exchange it as its only 10 days old.

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I think it's only 10 days old. They should replace it.
Tomorrow I'll go there . they said me to come and then they will check the phone.

Tec12

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Update: So as I went to the shop were I bought my note5, and explain the problem. Thankfully they accepted the problem in a first site . And said me they will try to re install the software to make sure it is a hardware issue.

After making sure its a hardware issue . They called me and agreed to replace my phone with a brand new sealed pack. And ya . So i got a brand new replacement day before yesterday and its not having that problem.

But thing got me a lil concerned is that front cam is lil off centered not blocking the lens in any way just a lil off centered. Should i get worried for that ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams