Themes /car mode

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Applied a theme, changed the wallpaper (yes) and all was fine. Go into car mode, Samsung thinks I have a keyboard cover attached (which I don't) and then says it can't compete the application of the theme (eventhough it had) and reverts to default, with the bottom half of the screen blank (ostensibly for the keyboard which I don't have). Reboot and all is fine, get my full screen back. Reapply the theme I wanted and I am good.

Recreatable, as I've done it 2x.

Anyone else hit this? Suggestions for how to submit a bug report?

Posted via the Android Central App

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had this problem. The only way I've dealt with it is to disable car mode. Try the app AutoMate - very very good car mode app. In beta now so not on the play store. Check out their google+ page.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
And their sorry excuse is that themes are not supported to maintain car safety standards!

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had this problem. The only way I've dealt with it is to disable car mode. Try the app AutoMate - very very good car mode app. In beta now so not on the play store. Check out their google+ page.

Thanks.. I used to have a different one which I did like (forget there ). Was hoping using the native Samsung app world have some special sauce, but so far no. And I don't like that I can't add additional app icons to launch. It does seem to keep its buttons active on the bottom of other apps (Google maps) so I'll play with it some more.. But there theme thing seems to just be a mistake. And the phone thinking the keyboard is connected is also a big error.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995