My dad bought this phone full price from Verizon 1.5 months ago. I switched him to my ATT mobile share plan which is way cheaper for him ($15 extra, unlimited everything and 15gb data to share). I made sure with both Verizon customer service and ATT that this would not be a problem since all Verizon phones are now unlocked. But he gets very strange problems - If he gets a missed call, and he calls back from the missed calls screen, it goes to an operator saying "International calls cannot be completed". A message pops up saying that a Verizon sim card cannot be found and then he can't make or receive any calls until he reboots his phone.

I spent hours on the phone trying to fix this problem and went to ATT, Verizon, and Samsung stores. ATT said Verizon probably is still holding onto his line (???). Verizon said that doesn't make sense, and it's because of the CMDA vs GSM networks, which ATT said shouldn't be a problem. Samsung said it's a network issue.

Any ideas???? I'm ready to give up and just sell the phone to another Verizon customer as is, but sucks because he just bought this phone and now can't use it. He refuses to go back to Verizon because he didn't like their customer service.
    11-23-2015 10:32 PM