My wife had a nasty case of phone (in case) meats the gears of a movie theatre reclining seat and the phone lost. Asurant was quick to get me a replacement, but sent her the same color I have and not the white version she is replacing. Is this a normal practice? Do we just get what's available? I didn't expect a new phone, but I did expect the color I bought.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-24-2015 02:45 PM
    They may just replace what colors they have in stock.

11-24-2015 02:54 PM
    My wife had a nasty case of phone (in case) meats the gears of a movie theatre reclining seat and the phone lost. Asurant was quick to get me a replacement, but sent her the same color I have and not the white version she is replacing. Is this a normal practice? Do we just get what's available? I didn't expect a new phone, but I did expect the color I bought.

If you completed the claim online, it specifically states what your replacement phone will be, including color.

When I had to replace my wife's iPhone 6 Plus last month, the online system tried replacing her gold phone with a space grey model. I called customer support and they were able to ship out a gold phone...new in box as well.
    11-24-2015 03:10 PM
    If you completed the claim online, it specifically states what your replacement phone will be, including color.

When I had to replace my wife's iPhone 6 Plus last month, the online system tried replacing her gold phone with a space grey model. I called customer support and they were able to ship out a gold phone...new in box as well.
    Must have missed that! Crap!

11-24-2015 03:12 PM

You should be able to call them and get a replacement for the right color.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    Rukbat likes this.
    11-24-2015 06:17 PM
    They dont guarantee color. Just similar version and specs. Theyll send it if its abailable but if its not they send what they have in stock. Even if that means they have to give you a newer released version
    11-24-2015 07:46 PM