Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering how many have signed up for all of the different promos on the Samsung site. If so have you received a confirmation email yet?

DCounts

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I got an email that said they've accepted my submission and they need to finish confirming.

Posted via the Android Central App

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Submitted 2..both my wife and i have note 5's. I got the initial confirmation email saying they accepted and are processing my submission in my regular gmail inbox. Was looking in my spam box a few weeks later and there was a confirmation email sayin they accepted and should process in 8 to 10 weeks. I did $50 bill credit with sprint...

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for the no payments until 2016 promo back at the end of September, got my check from them last week.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for the first promo after the release. I ended up receiving 2 of the samsung wireless charging pucks about 3.5 weeks after I submitted the online form. Some people ended up getting 3 or 4 chargers for some unknown reason.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Having trouble signing up for both the $100 Samsung coupon and the $50 Best Buy card. Was trying to see if either of them worked for me and they don't. Keeps telling me my IMEI number is incorrect when in fact it is.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Having trouble signing up for both the $100 Samsung coupon and the $50 Best Buy card. Was trying to see if either of them worked for me and they don't. Keeps telling me my IMEI number is incorrect when in fact it is.

I had the same problem but i finally got it to work keep trying and dint forget the 50 for best buy i just did that one also

Are you sure you can do both the Samsung $100 egiftcard and the $50 best buy gift card? Reviewing the terms and conditions of the best buy offer it states "limit 1 Offer Claim Form submission per person/email address/qualifying Samsung Device. Subject to terms and conditions. While supplies last. May not be combined with any other offers, rebates, or discounts."

Goes without saying, but you may want to get confirmation of the $100 offer before trying the $50 one... Just in case you can't do both

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure you can do both the Samsung $100 egiftcard and the $50 best buy gift card? Reviewing the terms and conditions of the best buy offer it states "limit 1 Offer Claim Form submission per person/email address/qualifying Samsung Device. Subject to terms and conditions. While supplies last. May not be combined with any other offers, rebates, or discounts."

Goes without saying, but you may want to get confirmation of the $100 offer before trying the $50 one... Just in case you can't do both
I tried both and neither of them worked for me. I put in the correct information and got error messages for both promotions. I was hoping at least one of the two worked but that didn't happen

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I did the gifts of the season promo offer a few days ago and the same thing happened to me but the third time I tried it, it was accepted. All I can say is keep trying.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante