03-03-2016 02:39 PM
213 ... 789
tools
    Anyone else still waiting to hear something on the $100 samsung credit and $50 best buy gift card? These are from November and I never heard anything. Anyone hear something new or are they as good as gone. I did get gifts of the season so may not qualify for best buy but the other was for registering for Samsung pay and I definitely should have gotten.
    02-05-2016 01:36 PM
    Anyone else still waiting to hear something on the $100 samsung credit and $50 best buy gift card? These are from November and I never heard anything. Anyone hear something new or are they as good as gone. I did get gifts of the season so may not qualify for best buy but the other was for registering for Samsung pay and I definitely should have gotten.
    Yup. The best buy one. Never heard back from them

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-05-2016 01:38 PM
    How in the world did you manage to get someone to answer the phone? I've never had a call answered by an actual person (just a VM system). They also aren't very good about returning emails.
    I had the same thing happen with it always going to voicemail. Then the one time they actually answered. I was so shocked!

02-05-2016 01:51 PM
    Received my bundle yesterday. I must admit its pretty nice. Used the wireless charger last night to to charge the phone. The headset sounds pretty good too. Gave it to the wife because shes been needing a headset for when she wants to listen to music. She loves them. Nice and soft on her ears. I did put in for the 50 years of football but it got denied. Said I couldnt have it with any other promo. Kinda sucks considering I know other folks have gotten more than just this bundle. Oh well I guess no free $200 gift card for me.
    I got an email saying i got denied for the sprint credit. But i got the 125$ credit promo
    02-05-2016 07:25 PM
    Just checked my status using the link provided above. Says Gifts of the Season is "in route," but the Best Buy and Samsung.com offers couldn't be redeemed because I'd already redeemed a Samsung offer (Netflix and the T-Mobile rebate). I cry bull, but whatever. Their promotion, their decision.

Delirious D likes this.
    02-06-2016 12:03 PM
    Just checked my status using the link provided above. Says Gifts of the Season is "in route," but the Best Buy and Samsung.com offers couldn't be redeemed because I'd already redeemed a Samsung offer (Netflix and the T-Mobile rebate). I cry bull, but whatever. Their promotion, their decision.

Me too. I also cry bull. Got gifts of the season, but that was for buying the phone I thought. The other two, samsung $100 and best buy was for registering for Samsung pay. Two different things
    02-06-2016 12:35 PM
    still waiting on the samsung.com credit promotion, but the best buy one for $50 was approved and received.
    02-09-2016 11:52 AM
    Got Netflix for a year and the $200 gift card
    02-10-2016 02:07 AM
    I submitted my receipt for gifts of the season promo on December 7th. I missed a UPS delivery today. I am sure it was from Samsung because the promo website said my gift was "in route".

02-10-2016 03:57 AM
    I registered for the free 32 inch tv the first day the promo started back on December 18th. i received an email about 3 weeks after that saying that my receipt didnt have the transaction date on it. so i sent them the email confirmation with the tracking number, the date, the order number ect. because i purchased my phone online through Sprint's website. so after 4 emails sending the requested information. i still have not received my tv and today is February 12th, 2016
    02-12-2016 02:25 PM
    I didn't check to see if this has already been posted. But, use the following link to check your status: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

02-13-2016 12:36 AM
    Still getting emails saying i been denied. Like jeeze Samsung youve already told me 3 times. Way to rub it in
    02-27-2016 08:06 AM
    I received two boxes today but no headphones...i got wireless speaker boxes instead...so 2 wireless speaker boxes, 2 battery packs, and 2 wiresless charging pads...was really hoping to get the headphones oh well
    03-03-2016 02:39 PM
213 ... 789