Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
When did you submit the claim form? How long between submission and receiving the confirmation email?

I did this last night after readimg the forum i was surprised how fast i got the confirmation email. It was maybe 2 minutes after i submitted my info i received the email. the 100 dollar promo 1st of course and then the 50 for best buy and as i scrolled down i sa wthe 50 for sprint. Im a very happy samsung customer. All these perks are great the best part is samsung pay just accepted my chase card. Ive had my note 5 a week before its release for pre-ordered. But after my note broke i received a brand new note 5 and registered it on samsung.com and added samsung pay.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I did this last night after readimg the forum i was surprised how fast i got the confirmation email. It was maybe 2 minutes after i submitted my info i received the email. the 100 dollar promo 1st of course and then the 50 for best buy and as i scrolled down i sa wthe 50 for sprint. Im a very happy samsung customer. All these perks are great the best part is samsung pay just accepted my chase card. Ive had my note 5 a week before its release for pre-ordered. But after my note broke i received a brand new note 5 and registered it on samsung.com and added samsung pay.

Ok.. so did you just get the confirmation email for submitting the form or did you actually get the rebate? I got the submission confirmation right away too but I'm wondering if anyone has received the email confirming the rebate/promo has been approved and is being sent.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the phone payments for the remainder of the year. I think the check I recieved was around $50 and I also just signed up for the $100 accessories coupon.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I registered for the free wireless charger for signing up for Samsung Pay. Received no emails at all with confirmation or anything like that. Two weeks later, charger was delivered to my door.

jaycg

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Got the confirmation e-mails only for the holiday bundle and samsung pay. Still waiting for the one year Amazon prime thru sprint.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I've entered my email multiple times, yet each time it does nothing. Screen doesn't change, no other input fields, just stays on the same page.
Is there a trick to signing up? Really want to get in on the holiday one.

From my Platinum Gold Note 5

Last edited:

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone confirm actual receipt of more than one of these promotions? If you read the fine print, it looks like you would only be eligible for one, not more.

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I registered and got confirm email for the $100 Samsung Pay install, and Gifts of the Season promo with $299 value (yeah, right).

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone confirm actual receipt of more than one of these promotions? If you read the fine print, it looks like you would only be eligible for one, not more.

I tried for three different promotions and used different (but still legit) personal info on all three. Got the wireless charger in like a week and a half. Time will tell. I'm sure that it is some $8 per hour numbnuts third-party someone "verifying" the things who doesn't have a care in the world.

homestead

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Having trouble signing up for both the $100 Samsung coupon and the $50 Best Buy card. Was trying to see if either of them worked for me and they don't. Keeps telling me my IMEI number is incorrect when in fact it is.

I had copied and pasted the IMEI but it didn't take until I deleted the imbeded spaces. In one case, I also had to manually add the last digit or two which had been truncated off when pasted. In another case, all digits were there but spaces still had to be removed.

Posted via the Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Got the confirmation e-mails only for the holiday bundle and samsung pay. Still waiting for the one year Amazon prime thru sprint.

Is this bundle only available if you switch from iPhone? I came from a Turbo and it will not do anything other than have me enter my email.

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Is this bundle only available if you switch from iPhone? I came from a Turbo and it will not do anything other than have me enter my email.

No, it's available if you purchased the phone between November 1 and November 22. After the 22 it seems that they change the process with you having to give them your email and they send you info on how to apply.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
No, it's available if you purchased the phone between November 1 and November 22. After the 22 it seems that they change the process with you having to give them your email and they send you info on how to apply.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

Purchased mine yesterday. I've entered my email several times but it doesn't even acknowledge that I've done so. I thought it would at least say "accepted" or give more info.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It appears noone has received an 'approved' email... only the confirmation ones for filling out the promo info. I wonder how long before approval emails start going out?