Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

rhinosarecool

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
After adding a card to Samsung Pay, I received a few emails stating that my wireless charger was backordered. Then, a few days later, I received a white charger. A week later, I received a black (maybe dark blue) charger. Even though they are not the fast charging ones, they still charge rapidly. Pretty nice.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Just got my approved emails today.. Submitted about a month ago... Check to be in the mail for the pay registration and 4-6 weeks for the charger, battery and headphones. That the charger is not fast and there headphones are wired dims it a little, but that's probably why they are in the promotion.. Battery, we'll see. But, it's all no cost for something I wanted anyway, so it's all upside.

Posted via the Android Central App

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I registered for the $50 Samsung Pay activation rebate on 11/16 and got the approval email today. Last cash rebate I did with them the email said 8 to 10 weeks for the check and I got it about 5 days after the approval email.

cjwaipahu

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Registered for the $100 promo to be used to purchase items on the Samsung website about two weeks ago. Haven't heard from Samsung yet. Anyone knows if I can do a status check?

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Registered for the $100 promo to be used to purchase items on the Samsung website about two weeks ago. Haven't heard from Samsung yet. Anyone knows if I can do a status check?
Check your spam folder. I got an almost immediate response, but didn't see it because it ended up in the spam folder. It was just the initial acknowledgment, though.

robonik

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering how many have signed up for all of the different promos on the Samsung site. If so have you received a confirmation email yet?

Yes! I signed up for the free wireless charger when I registered for Samsung Pay. Would you believe that I received the charger within a week! I was pleasantly surprised. And yes, there was a confirmation email.

lmb02

May 20, 2014
Visit site
No luck either. And the error popup is wrong. It says if you think the IMEI is right, submit again and it will go thru. No. Not only does it NOT go thru, the buttons it says to push aren't there (there is no SUBMIT button).

Brilliant.

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just received a confirmation email that the $50 rebate was approved and should arrive in 6 weeks. Still waiting for the Gifts of the season. Nothing on that yet.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just received a confirmation email that the $50 rebate was approved and should arrive in 6 weeks. Still waiting for the Gifts of the season. Nothing on that yet.

Well at least somebody FINALLY got an approval email... hopefully they will get to the rest of us soon. :(

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone confirm actual receipt of more than one of these promotions? If you read the fine print, it looks like you would only be eligible for one, not more.
You would think they would have it setup so once you enter your IMEI, it would show as used once another promotion was applied for. It does state on every offer one per person, per phone and may not be combined with any other offers or rebates.

ninnjinn

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I just checked the promotion website and unless I'm doing something wrong there is only four promotions going on none that I qualify for. But when I registered my device they did send me a 30% off any assessories $59 or less. Which of course there's nothing that interests me that's under $59

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I registered for $100 gift for samsung pay ,$50 for best buy and the 3 gift set for gift of the season.I only got confirmation email for all and nothing after that. Is the $ 50 and $100 gifts instant or it takes time for them to verify? Has anyone got the gifts?

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
This was part of the email sent to me for gifts of the season:

Your Submission Has
Been Accepted!
Before your submission can be approved, we need to confirm that all of the data you provided complies
with the Offer’s Terms and Conditions.*
*Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Terms and Conditions.

For Samsung Pay $100 offer it says this:

Thanks For Your Offer Claim!
Hello Alan,
Thanks, we’ve received your Offer claim for
the Our $100 Gift to You Offer! Once we’ve approved
your Offer Claim Form, we’ll send you a confirmation email*.

So, it looks like they can take as long as the like to get back to us.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email about gifts of the season.

From my Platinum Gold Note 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-07-11-01-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-07-11-01-05.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 131

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
This was part of the email sent to me for gifts of the season:

Your Submission Has
Been Accepted!
Before your submission can be approved, we need to confirm that all of the data you provided complies
with the Offer’s Terms and Conditions.*
*Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Terms and Conditions.

For Samsung Pay $100 offer it says this:

Thanks For Your Offer Claim!
Hello Alan,
Thanks, we’ve received your Offer claim for
the Our $100 Gift to You Offer! Once we’ve approved
your Offer Claim Form, we’ll send you a confirmation email*.

So, it looks like they can take as long as the like to get back to us.

For one of the offers ($100 to use on Samsung site) isn't it only good until Dec 31st? When are they planning on issuing credits because it would be useless after the end of the year right?