Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Apparently Samsung has a new $200 promotion now...

If you read the details there it states you must purchase the phone and activate Samsung pay between 12/10/15 and 1/20/16. Also can't be combined with any other offer. Guessing that probably disqualifies a lot of people in this thread.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I signed up for the free wireless charger when I registered for Samsung Pay. Would you believe that I received the charger within a week! I was pleasantly surprised. And yes, there was a confirmation email.

Amazing!

I signed up for the free charger back in October!

I contacted Samsung, and asked what was going on... they sent me an e-mail, saying that they need to confirm that my phone is qualified for the promotion (I have a Note5), and confirm that I've met the other requirements, and that it'll take a couple of weeks!

This is in DECEMBER, when I originally signed up for in on October 28!!!

My son, who signed up for it the same day I did, received his (now non-functioning) charger three weeks ago.

armstrong47

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Got my Gifts of the Season items this Wednesday. I chose the package with the headphones. Never got any email saying my claim was approved, package just showed up. I wonder if I will still qualify for the best buy promo.

Posted via the Android Central App

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my Gifts of the Season items this Wednesday. I chose the package with the headphones. Never got any email saying my claim was approved, package just showed up. I wonder if I will still qualify for the best buy promo.

Can you post a pic?

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Received my "Gifts of the season" today. Went pending Nov. 16th. No emails or updates but UPS showed up today with the headphones, wireless charger, and battery pack all in one box.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased my note 5 on contract Friday and signed up for the promo yesterday. How long can I expect it to take to hear anything or receive anything from Samsung?

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased my note 5 on contract Friday and signed up for the promo yesterday. How long can I expect it to take to hear anything or receive anything from Samsung?

Forever... It's been nearly a month since I signed up and.... nada! No clue what the hold up is but I believe fulfillment is being handled by some company callled PrizeLogic.