Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I now have a Note 5 as well (slightly early Christmas gift) and am having trouble registering for any of the promos. I keep getting error messages stating that the IMEI and/or MAC numbers are invalid. I'm pulling them straight from my phone. When I do what the site suggests and try again so it gets reviewed by someone, it then won't acknowledge that I'm uploading a picture of my receipt.

The only one I've been able to register for myself is the Best Buy one.

Has anyone else run into issues like this?

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Okay. I now have a Note 5 as well (slightly early Christmas gift) and am having trouble registering for any of the promos. I keep getting error messages stating that the IMEI and/or MAC numbers are invalid. I'm pulling them straight from my phone. When I do what the site suggests and try again so it gets reviewed by someone, it then won't acknowledge that I'm uploading a picture of my receipt.

The only one I've been able to register for myself is the Best Buy one.

Has anyone else run into issues like this?
I had the same problem. I was using lower case letters in the MAC address. Make sure you're using uppercase.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I guess at this point its safe to write off $100 promotion for samsung.com. I havent received the code and since this was supposed to be spent between 12/15-12/31, I am assuming they would have sent them out before 15th.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I guess at this point its safe to write off $100 promotion for samsung.com. I havent received the code and since this was supposed to be spent between 12/15-12/31, I am assuming they would have sent them out before 15th.
Im on day 13 guess 1 more day before i can be officially bummed.

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I received $100 for setting up Samsung Pay on my Note 5 and received $100 at their website, so I ordered the Gear VR.

I also setup Samsung Pay on my wife's S6, and she will receive a $50 best buy card.

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I received $100 for setting up Samsung Pay on my Note 5 and received $100 at their website, so I ordered the Gear VR.

I also setup Samsung Pay on my wife's S6, and she will receive a $50 best buy card.

Posted via the Android Central App
How long did it take from signing up till you receive the $100 credit

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
No email yet. I called the number chat support gave me and it says mailbox is full. Guess i was too late in the game.

Yeah I sent them an email last week and also left a voicemail 2 days ago...havent heard back. I guess its time to move on from this.

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I signed her up too late, but wife got the Best Buy reward. Takes about 2 weeks to receive the confirmation, then about 4 weeks after to receive.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My brother signed up for the $200 promo... got his "e-certificate" code but keeps getting an 'invalid' notice everytime he attempts to use it on the Samsung site. He's waiting on feedback from prizelogic. Meanwhile I'm still waiting on headphones... for over a month! : (

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Merry Christmas to me. UPS just delivered my headphones, battery pack, and wireless charger. No emails were received in between the time I signed up until the time I received the package. I received these items after I signed up for the first promo (wireless charger) shortly after I got the N5 and received that two weeks later. Still waiting on the $100 thing.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
My brother signed up for the $200 promo... got his "e-certificate" code but keeps getting an 'invalid' notice everytime he attempts to use it on the Samsung site. He's waiting on feedback from prizelogic. Meanwhile I'm still waiting on headphones... for over a month! : (
The $200 Samsung.com credit won't be valid till starting January the 1st, 2016. I believe that is the starting date till march something. Check the fine print it should say it there :)