Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Got a $50 check in the mail the other day. The promo said that I would receive a $50 Best Buy debit card.
I prefer the check. :)

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So i called CS just to give it one last shot at the $100 promo that ends in 2 days. She just told me that according to the rules i had to signup using my gmail associated with my samsung acct. Even though they asked for imei and mac info ect. So that coukd be a reason why some didnt get a certificate like me.

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Received the credit about 2 weeks after authorized. Last week, I received the $50 rebate, as a check! Ordered the VR, but its on backorder.

Posted via the Android Central App

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I haven't received anything other than the "thanks for submitting a claim!" emails yet and am anxious, as it's almost January 1st. Was planning on doing a Gear VR to go with the one my wife ordered, but hers is on backorder and I know my order will be as well. Tempted to do what someone else suggested and buy at Best Buy and negotiate a reissue of my wife's discount code.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
How long did it take for the status to change from pending? I submitted mine over the weekend. It kept saying my IMEI number is invalid, but I called samsung and they said it's not, so I submitted it anyway. I'm worried they won't send me my gifts of the season, since this expires in 2 days. I've called samsung and they can't help, I've called prize logic and they don't answer, I emailed them and still no answer, I left a voice message and STILL no answer. I'm very concerned that they'll rip me off at the last minute. So how long does it take for the status to change from pending?

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
How long did it take for the status to change from pending? I submitted mine over the weekend. It kept saying my IMEI number is invalid, but I called samsung and they said it's not, so I submitted it anyway. I'm worried they won't send me my gifts of the season, since this expires in 2 days. I've called samsung and they can't help, I've called prize logic and they don't answer, I emailed them and still no answer, I left a voice message and STILL no answer. I'm very concerned that they'll rip me off at the last minute. So how long does it take for the status to change from pending?

Submitted Nov 27
Got "Accepted" email Dec 9
If UPS is correct, I'll receive it Jan 4

I never received an "Approved" email after the the Accepted one.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Ok. Thanks for the info. As long as they send me the stuff, I'll wait. Hopefully their backlog will get better now that the promo is ending

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
Well so far I received 2 Best Buy $50 gift cards, $100 Samsung credit, and one holiday gift bundle ($300 value) and should receive my second bundle with the headphones in a couple of weeks. I must say I'm pretty happy with this promotion. Especially since I only paid 72 bucks for my S6 and 200 bucks for my note 5!!!

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the holding pattern on my GOTS orders also. I submitted mine on the 28th of November and was accepted on December 7th... I'm hoping to see them just show up in the next few days, but I have no idea!? Am I thinking about right on the time frame here?

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Note 5 last week which made me eligible for a 32" TV and then a $50 BBY GC for activating Samsung Pay. I already got confirmation on the TV though will be 4-6 weeks until I get it. I also registered for the GOTS though I'm sure it will be denied.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Got an email saying accepted on 15 Dec and nothing else since. Would be nice to get something. Im sure it goes by the rules considering I purchased it at BB.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like good news. Just received this from prize logic

Hello,

Our team has been working closely with Samsung in order to validate all submissions we have received for the Our $100 Gift to You Offer. We are happy to inform you that our team is working to ensure that everyone who has completed an eligible submission that is approved per the Terms and Conditions for this offer will receive a valid Reward eCertificate that can be redeemed at*https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...A%2F%2Fwww.Samsung.com%2Fus%2F&token=RY30Au-7.

If your submission is validated and approved after December 31st, and you have complied with the offer Terms and Conditions, you will be sent a $100 Reward eCertificate via email which may be redeemed at*http://www.Samsung.com*AND WILL NOW EXPIRE ON JANUARY 27, 2016.

All status updates regarding your submission will be sent to the email address which you used to register for this promotion. We strongly recommend that you check your spam and junk mail folders for these messages, as they will be automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox.*

The official Terms and Conditions for this Offer may be found here:*https://samsungpromotions.com/samsungpay100/en-us/Rules

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like good news. Just received this from prize logic

Hello,

Our team has been working closely with Samsung in order to validate all submissions we have received for the Our $100 Gift to You Offer. We are happy to inform you that our team is working to ensure that everyone who has completed an eligible submission that is approved per the Terms and Conditions for this offer will receive a valid Reward eCertificate that can be redeemed at*https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...A%2F%2Fwww.Samsung.com%2Fus%2F&token=SxLx5PST.

If your submission is validated and approved after December 31st, and you have complied with the offer Terms and Conditions, you will be sent a $100 Reward eCertificate via email which may be redeemed at*http://www.Samsung.com*AND WILL NOW EXPIRE ON JANUARY 27, 2016.

All status updates regarding your submission will be sent to the email address which you used to register for this promotion. We strongly recommend that you check your spam and junk mail folders for these messages, as they will be automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox.*

The official Terms and Conditions for this Offer may be found here:*https://samsungpromotions.com/samsungpay100/en-us/Rules

Well that's cool.When I didn't hear anything else about it I just thought I wasn't qualified for this promo. Thanks for the info.

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife just got an email letting us know that the package we missed yesterday was her Gear VR. Why did she get the shipping email the day AFTER FedEx tried to deliver it?

The world may never know.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My wife just got an email letting us know that the package we missed yesterday was her Gear VR. Why did she get the shipping email the day AFTER FedEx tried to deliver it?

The world may never know.

I think thats a fedex issue. I have the same problem when i order with amazon. I'll get a msg saying its on the way. But then inopen my front door and its sitting right there.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ive tried calling and emailing Prizelogic about getting mine and I am not getting a response at all. Kinda sucks I was looking forward to getting this.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Ive tried calling and emailing Prizelogic about getting mine and I am not getting a response at all. Kinda sucks I was looking forward to getting this.

Forget about it. I have sent them so many emails and phone calls that I lost track at this point

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I haven't gotten any responses from them either. Doubt I will. OTOH, I did get an email letting me know the Gifts of the Season claim was accepted, pending approval and confirmation, and I got the Netflix code. So there's still hope, just no transparency.

serpent2005

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I signed up for their first promo for Samsung pay which gave me two wireless chargers. Signed up for a later promo for Samsung pay which was for $50 best buy gift card. Didn't think I would qualify for the second promo because I already took advantage of the first promo. As expected I got an email about 1 week after that my application was denied. Didn't sweat it because I was happy with the two wireless chargers. About a week ago I received another email that my application was accepted. I thought it was a Nigerian scam trying to get me to click a link that would drain my checking account because I already got that denial email so into the trash it went. Two days ago I get a check in the mail for $50 which put me in a really good mood because free money has that effect on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz