Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY got an email reply from Prize Logic minutes ago. They said I was approved on 01/13 (never received any email about it) and that I should expect my gifts in the next 4-6 weeks.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I got an email on 14 Jan saying it was approved on 18 Dec and to please allow 4-6 weeks. Needless to say I have gotten nothing and its been over 6 weeks now.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
662b217e6af4b4eba49dfe1405c75e54.jpg

It was delivered today!

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I also registered for the 50 years of football/samsung pay $200 off a samsung.com purchase and received the approval email yesterday around 4:15 pm. I have already ordered my new Samsung Gear S2 Classic.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Thank You for your reply. I Spoke to Prizelogic through facebook, they said that they are still validating and would send out the promos once the validations have been completed. With that said, I think we will have to wait.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Received my bundle yesterday. I must admit its pretty nice. Used the wireless charger last night to to charge the phone. The headset sounds pretty good too. Gave it to the wife because shes been needing a headset for when she wants to listen to music. She loves them. Nice and soft on her ears. I did put in for the 50 years of football but it got denied. Said I couldnt have it with any other promo. Kinda sucks considering I know other folks have gotten more than just this bundle. Oh well I guess no free $200 gift card for me.

wheelerpr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I did the football promo for both my phone and my wife's. Just got both approved. Nothing like spending $400 on the Samsung website for free! It would only let me use one promo at a time so I had to do two transactions though.

Posted via the Android Central App

wheelerpr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I got them both Tuesday evening. I had called and spoke with someone at PrizeLogic earlier in the day. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got them both Tuesday evening. I had called and spoke with someone at PrizeLogic earlier in the day. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

How in the world did you manage to get someone to answer the phone? I've never had a call answered by an actual person (just a VM system). They also aren't very good about returning emails.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Yea, I figured they were just bull****ting. Probably did this hoping to get people off their backs