Helloo,

I currently own an Anker PowerCore+ 10050 and planning on getting the 26800 mah version for long trips to ensure my Note 5 and family's devices are charged at all times.

Does anyone know if I can bring these two packs with me (on a hand carry luggage 💼) on board an airplane when I travel back home?

Thank you.
    12-01-2015 09:13 PM
    Helloo,

I currently own an Anker PowerCore+ 10050 and planning on getting the 26800 mah version for long trips to ensure my Note 5 and family's devices are charged at all times.

Does anyone know if I can bring these two packs with me (on a hand carry luggage 💼) on board an airplane when I travel back home?

Thank you.
    I have taken mine through airports. Haven't had a problem. I take it in my backpack with the laptop and external hdd and cables.
    12-01-2015 09:16 PM
    I have taken mine through airports. Haven't had a problem. I take it in my backpack with the laptop and external hdd and cables.
    From a brief research that I did on Google, apparently there's a limit of what you can bring on board.

Here is the link: https://www.faa.gov/about/initiative...info/?hazmat=7

Which power banks did you bring with you? And what was the total mah capacity?
    12-01-2015 09:21 PM
    From a brief research that I did on Google, apparently there's a limit of what you can bring on board.

Here is the link: https://www.faa.gov/about/initiative...info/?hazmat=7

Which power banks did you bring with you? And what was the total mah capacity?
    Ya as long as it's for your personal use its fine I guess. For that they limit to two. Mine is a 9500 mAh (36.1 Wh) bank. In the bag along with this are 2 laptops, Ex hdd, a few pen drives, headsets, a phone, a few disks and all my charger cables and adapters. So far they haven't said anything about the number of gadgets in my case.
    12-01-2015 09:37 PM
    Ya as long as it's for your personal use its fine I guess. For that they limit to two. Mine is a 9500 mAh (36.1 Wh) bank. In the bag along with this are 2 laptops, Ex hdd, a few pen drives, headsets, a phone, a few disks and all my charger cables and adapters. So far they haven't said anything about the number of gadgets in my case.
    Yayy! I'm just worried if I get stopped in the airport due to carrying over 30,000 mah of battery.

Thank you!
    Dhanikz likes this.
    12-01-2015 09:41 PM