Love for the Stock Messaging App

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I've always used the stock messaging app on my Samsung phones. Has all the pros you mentioned. However YOU'RE DOING TOO MANY THINGS WHILE DRIVING. Please stop endangering other people's lives and also yours.

Adegbenro Agoro. Galaxy Note 4.

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I've always used the stock messaging app on my Samsung phones. Has all the pros you mentioned. However YOU'RE DOING TOO MANY THINGS WHILE DRIVING. Please stop endangering other people's lives and also yours.

Adegbenro Agoro. Galaxy Note 4.

Who are you talking to? I don't text when driving

Posted via the Android Central App

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
In addition to all the features listed above (and which I use) the ability to use it in a window with my calendar in another window is a great boon. Why would someone purchase an $800 phone and not use the S pen and multi-window multitasking??

Verizon messages works with multi window as well..

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The Note 4 doesn't support Themes. Only the S6 models and the Note 5 in the premium line-up. And while I didn't really get excited about Themes the number and breath of subjects of the themes is impressive. I am getting more and more pleased I can use them.
I know. I'm just saying, I don't really like that particular color choice. All I can change is the background and message bubbles in conversation windows

Giridhar Pai

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello all. I am new to Android. I was wondering how to edit a. Scheduled message in the note 5. For the life of me I cannot find the edit scheduled messages button.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I also use the stock one BUT I use a theme from the Theme Store which then changes the color of all the menus throughout the UI. Check it out

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

I'm new to android phones. I'm a converted iphone-er lol. How do you do this?

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
The stock app is very good for an OEM app.
But Textra, for me, is everything I need and it's the best UX design I've seen yet.
-bk

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello all. I am new to Android. I was wondering how to edit a. Scheduled message in the note 5. For the life of me I cannot find the edit scheduled messages button.

You have to go to the person you are sending to. It won't show up at the top of the message thread until sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC