My last Android device was an LG G3 and my experience was "meh" I prefer a non plastic build quality, which is why I stuck with iPhone for a while besides an easy to user UI. But now with the newer (IMO better looking) Samsung phones, im considering giving Android another shot. Plus I have just started my career in the IT field so I feel like the Note 5 with its stylus would better suit the work I will be doing over the iPhone. Suggestions?
    12-03-2015 06:13 PM
    Welcome.

If you go for the Samsung, you'll have to get used to their screen navigation buttons. With the LG, the buttons can be customised to something reasonably iPhone-like.
    12-03-2015 06:17 PM
    I have both an iPhone 6S plus and the Note 5 and I love the Note 5. It is my go to phone. You will love it compared to the iPhone.
    12-03-2015 06:19 PM
    I really think you'll enjoy it. I moved from iTouch 4(lol) to Note 5, and Touchwiz is actually really good and useful. It was quite fun playing with the settings. Holds really well in your hands too, I actually thought it was the S6 the first time I saw it at Costco. Fingerprints on the back DOES make it more slippery though, but a case helps (lots of thin cases on Amazon, so not much bulk added really).
    12-05-2015 01:12 AM
    This is coming from someone who owns both an iphone and an android based phone. Actually I Own multiples. I started with a Palm Pre Then I had an htc EVO Then an EVo3D Then I got into iphones. started with the 5 and then the 6 plus and then I purchased a note 4 and then an LG G4 and then a Note 5 and most recently an S6. I'm done buying Phones until IPhone 7.

Android feels much Much different Now. In a good Way. The Operating system Is really smooth Unlike a year ago. My Note 4 lagged like craZy ! But finally my G4 and the Note 5 and S6 Are really really Amazing and super smooth. I don't think youll make a bad Choice buying a Note 5.

The S-pen is pretty amazing. I use it a lot! Everything is smooth like butter so far. The build quality is amazing. If your a fan of iPhone build quality then you'll be just as happy with the note 5.

I say go for it. What network are you on if you don't mind me asking...

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-05-2015 02:28 AM
    The note 5 really is the best phone out there Imo. I like iPhones as they do what they promise to do really well. But the note does all that and much more at a cheaper price. With touch wiz fixed now I really can't complain anything about the note 5. SD card would be a great addition. But in this comparison neither phone supports a SD card.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    12-05-2015 04:59 AM