I have been using this case for several days now, and I can report that it is a very well made product. The case is surprisingly easy to slip onto the phone, but feels secure once in place. It adds bulk, but no more than my 2 piece heavy duty case that I had been using. The biggest difference is that it does add a bit of weight, although it is quite manageable. I normally take my phone off of the charger at 6:30a.m. and put it back on around 11p.m. with about 15% charge left. While using the Zerolemon battery pack I managed to make it from 6:30 in the morning on a Monday all the way until noon on Wednesday. A full 55.5 hours without plugging in! I may not use this case every single day with the added weight, but is definitely something that I will be using on travel days, and long weekends. It has more battery power, and the case offers significantly more protection than the much more expensive competition. I would definitely recommend this product to those that are looking for more power when you are not near an outlet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    12-03-2015 07:32 PM
    Thanks for the input!
    12-04-2015 12:21 PM
    I have been using this case for several days now, and I can report that it is a very well made product. The case is surprisingly easy to slip onto the phone, but feels secure once in place. It adds bulk, but no more than my 2 piece heavy duty case that I had been using. The biggest difference is that it does add a bit of weight, although it is quite manageable. I normally take my phone off of the charger at 6:30a.m. and put it back on around 11p.m. with about 15% charge left. While using the Zerolemon battery pack I managed to make it from 6:30 in the morning on a Monday all the way until noon on Wednesday. A full 55.5 hours without plugging in! I may not use this case every single day with the added weight, but is definitely something that I will be using on travel days, and long weekends. It has more battery power, and the case offers significantly more protection than the much more expensive competition. I would definitely recommend this product to those that are looking for more power when you are not near an outlet.

Wow... what was your SOT in those 55 hours if you still remember?

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T
    12-04-2015 12:32 PM
    Wow... what was your SOT in those 55 hours if you still remember?

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T
    I don't remember exactly, but it was roughly 11 hours. And keep in mind that I have nothing disabled, location data and WiFi on at all times. I did that for testing purposes, with location on power save, and a few other tweaks, that could be extended. I see a lot of reports on here from folks who get better battery life than I do, so there may be many extend that even farther than I did

12-04-2015 02:40 PM
    I got this thing today. It is very thick. Compared to the mophie the capacity is 1,000 mAh more. The mophie has some advantages in that it is a little thinner, lighter and tighter fit. The Zero lemon has a larger battery. It is also about 1/3 the cost. For daily use it is not practical in my opinion. But for those times where an outlet is not available this will be a good thing to have around.

12-04-2015 09:40 PM
    They are sold out on Amazon.

Note in my house!
    12-05-2015 09:07 AM
    I've decided to just use my PowerCore+ from Anker. Gave up on my Mophie case, I still use it if I need the extra protection and juice.
    12-05-2015 08:31 PM
    Update: I find myself using this thing more and more. It is definitely worth the money

12-08-2015 02:54 PM
    Update: I find myself using this thing more and more. It is definitely worth the money

Can't find one.

Note in my house!
    12-08-2015 03:41 PM
    They are back in stock! Just ordered one.
    12-17-2015 08:43 PM
    Anyone know if Samsung Pay works with this case?

Note in my house!!!
    12-23-2015 12:03 PM
    Anyone know if Samsung Pay works with this case?

Note in my house!!!
    I haven't been able to test it since none of my cards are accepted yet

12-23-2015 01:03 PM
    Just received it today. It's definitely thick, but I already like it better than any Mophie I have used. I actually feel as though if I were to drop it that my phone would be protected. the s-pen doesn't come out as easily. I want to try Samsung Pay with it. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know if stores are going to be open on Christmas.

Note in my house!!!
    12-25-2015 01:56 AM
    Just received it today. It's definitely thick, but I already like it better than any Mophie I have used. I actually feel as though if I were to drop it that my phone would be protected. the s-pen doesn't come out as easily. I want to try Samsung Pay with it. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know if stores are going to be open on Christmas.

Note in my house!!!
    I have both the Mophie and Zerolemon. I like both but do prefer the Mophie for its better desgn. It is not as bulky as the Zerolemon. I think both cases would provide good protection. I use the Zerolemon for extended trips where outlets are not always available. Once the phone and battery pack are fully charged i can go 2-3 days. With the Mophie it is more like a day and a half tops.

12-25-2015 09:56 AM
    On the fence about the Zero lemon case. I like the battery life and I actually like the feel of the TPU. It is thick and heavy. I did use Samsung Pay effectively with the case on. And taking pictures was no problem.

Note in my house!!!
    12-25-2015 09:19 PM
    Where did you find it? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

12-27-2015 11:10 PM
    I ordered it on Amazon but I see that they are sold out again.
    12-28-2015 12:40 AM
    There's a couple on eBay. Literally two.

What was the Amazon retail on these?

Posted via the Sapphire Doom Note 5
    12-28-2015 09:58 AM
    I ordered it on Amazon but I see that they are sold out again.
    Can you still charge the phone and zero lemon wirelessly? Do both batteries charge at once or is the Sammy battery basically not used?
    12-28-2015 10:18 AM
    Can you still charge the phone and zero lemon wirelessly? Do both batteries charge at once or is the Sammy battery basically not used?
    You cannot charge wirelessly

12-28-2015 11:30 AM
    Just got it myself. I love the capacity, but the case itself feels a little flimsy. Great pricepoint though.

I'm weird in that I like bulky cases. So I got a little excited that it reminded me of my old Otterbox days.

12-28-2015 05:20 PM
    Anyone else have the same concern as me about how a battery case works?

I received the 3500mAH ZeroLemon case a few days ago, and I’m not really happy with how it works. I think the quality is excellent and ZeroLemon stuff is always rock solid with great support. So this is not a knock on ZeroLemon.

But this is my first battery case, and now I’m realizing they don’t work how I expected (shame on me for not doing my homework).

I don’t like that when charging, it pegs the phone’s internal battery at 100% charge LONG before the external battery comes close to reaching 100%. I wanted the option to charge the external battery first (or the option to charge internal battery first) without having to remove the case each time. I thought maybe there would be a switch somewhere to select which battery gets charged first (doh).

For the sealed battery in the Note 5 I generally try to charge from 30% to 90% most of the time, and to minimize charge cycles in order to maximize its life (this phone is not a lease). I was hoping a battery case would help me do that, but it’s not really working out. No biggie I guess, and I'm definitely over thinking it. I suppose the best approach is not to worry about preserving the life of the internal battery, and take it to 100% whenever you get the chance. And this ZeroLemon case does give some extra juice to get you through the day. ( hope I picked an okay thread for this post)
    01-29-2016 07:32 PM
    Hi, this is the 3500 mah you are referring to? I am asking because I am waiting for the 8500 mah and did not see it available anywhere yet. Thanks!
    01-30-2016 08:44 AM
    Referring to 3500mah version, I should have been more clear. By the way, when I get on androidcentral site from my windows laptop, it seems like my browser is getting attacked and its super slow. Just me?
    02-01-2016 06:53 PM