Cant seem to send Photo Attachments through SMS for past few days....

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
not sure what has changed, but photos were able to be attached to texts fine up to about a week ago. i use Contacts+ as my default, but neither contacts+ or the stock SMS app allow me to anymore. i attach a photo like normal (in my gallery) and it appears to attach ok, then when i click send, the phone kinda flashes to a white screen, and then goes back to my contact list, and the attachment and text isnt sent. similar thing happens on the stock SMS app. can anyone help? thanks!

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Is the problem still there? Maybe a phone reboot will help. Which TouchWiz version and carrier do you have? Maybe there is a bug with that combination.

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
so weird, problem is now resolved...i didnt do anything...so odd. i rebooted phone many times (and it wasnt working), im with ATT, running Nova launcher, but always have been, havent changed anything. so odd.

Bigbit1000

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. After bthe recent software upgrade no photos can be sent or received on any text messaging app. Brought it to Best Buy and a Samsung Rep could not figure it out. Brought it to Verizon store and they were also clueless. Does anyone work at Samsung with a brain? So they sent me a new Note 5 phone. Worked fine until I got the add saying get b$100 by adding a credit card to Samsung Pay. It stated it had to upgrade the app. I thought it was just Samsung pay App....WRONG! It was the phone software and it started the upgrade. Now the phone does not send photos again!? Hey *** HATS from Samsung fix this! I warn you now do not upgrade your phone for ANY REASON. The people at Samsung and Verizon are useless.

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
problem came back for me---aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! any fixes? people have suggested to clear the cache...how do you do that? i have an ATT Note 5...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke