Trying to buy an unlocked Note 5 (International?)

TheGreatUnknown

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Which version of an unlocked Note 5 should I get? So confused by all the different models. I read that Samsung Pay isn't available on the international models which is a bummer. I have AT&T, planning on swapping my SIM from my iPhone 6S+ and Note 5 from time to time. Noticed AT&T just started to offer a 64GB in Gold, but that price...not sure what to do! Help! Really wanted to use Samsung Pay...

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I had a gold 32gb 920i version and used it on AT&T. Recently sold it and picked up the carrier version in 64gb. I don't think that Samsung Pay is currently available on the international versions, didn't have it on mine while I had it. If Samsung Pay is something you need, you may have to go with the carrier version. You can save some money picking up a used N5, Swappa has some good deals. If buying new, bestbuy has a promo running now where you get a 150 gift card with purchase. On the international models, the i, c and g models work with AT&T.

TheGreatUnknown

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I had a gold 32gb 920i version and used it on AT&T. Recently sold it and picked up the carrier version in 64gb. I don't think that Samsung Pay is currently available on the international versions, didn't have it on mine while I had it. If Samsung Pay is something you need, you may have to go with the carrier version. You can save some money picking up a used N5, Swappa has some good deals. If buying new, bestbuy has a promo running now where you get a 150 gift card with purchase. On the international models, the i, c and g models work with AT&T.

what's the difference between the i, c and g models?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci