Email Notification help

jbfoster61

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
When I receive a email I can see on the notification screen who the email is from and the subject. I can see the same thing on my watch. If I don't read the email then when the next email comes in, it will say I have 2 unread emails and that's it. Is there a way around this? when the notification goes to my watch it does the same thing. This kinda makes my watch useless when it says 2 unread emails.

Thanks
Jim

jbfoster61

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Well that makes my new $250 watch a paper weight or I go back to Windows Phone.

I had several Android phones but all 3 got laggy over time so two years ago I got a Windows Phone. I really love it but there just isn't that many apps for Windows yet. I just bought the Microsoft Band 2 watch and it will show me on the watch who the email is from and the subject line whether I have read them on my phone or not. Now the watch is kinda of useless. Ya it has other features but I used the notifications the most. I don't have to pull out my phone to see who the email is from.

Since the App gap sucks on Windows Phone I thought I would give Android a try again. I have the Note 5. The more I use it the more I miss Windows but Windows lacks in apps. If I keep the Note 5 the watch will have to go otherwise I keep the watch and take my Note 5 back and suck up the $30 restocking fee.

Also on my Windows phone I can set all my notifications to come through just my Bluetooth headset and not the phone speaker. You cannot do this with Android. There is a app called SoundAbout but it does not work correctly.

Jim