Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Firegold21

VR Expert
Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

I think my gifts of the season tried to deliver today, lol. Got home from a half day of work to find a FedEx note on my door. They'll try again Monday. According to the person I spoke with on the phone, the shipper is Ingram Micro, which looks like they do fulfilment services for Samsung.

It's either my gifts package or my wife's Gear VR, even though neither of us have received a shipping notice email.

Posted via the Android Central App

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com

Does anyone know what the deal is with Samsung and the Gear VR. I keep getting notices via email that it's backordered yet you're able to order it through their website and it doesn't say out of stock. WTF?!?

Chad Creamer

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

Weird I did mine on Nov 17 or 18th and got them before Christmas. I also got the 50.00 rebate check for doing Samsung pay.

LLcdPH

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Did anyone order the headphone bundle?

Yes. Got it about two weeks ago. Headphones are the white Level On. Meh. Not great but the price was right. Charger was unwrapped slow charger but works fine with the Note 5. And the battery pack was nice, quick charge. Gave it to my wife. She's needs it more with her S6 Edge than I do with my Note. Also got the $50 rebate. Nice!

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Yes. Got it about two weeks ago. Headphones are the white Level On. Meh. Not great but the price was right. Charger was unwrapped slow charger but works fine with the Note 5. And the battery pack was nice, quick charge. Gave it to my wife. She's needs it more with her S6 Edge than I do with my Note. Also got the $50 rebate. Nice!

I got the blk headphones... wanted tthe white/tan but ... I'm ok with it. They work great for me so far. That charger is like carrying around an extra phone! LOL...

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Mine just arrived. Was hoping for the white/tan headphones and gold battery pack but hey, it's free.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

Attachments

• 20160105_115253.jpg
    20160105_115253.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 49

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Still waiting on mine... Submitted on 11/27 - Accepted on 12/7 - nothing since...

My wife also has one in limbo too... Submitted on 11/30 - Accepted on 12/2 - nothing since...

The GOTS webpage for checking on them is now gone as well. Not feeling very confident that either of us will see ours at this point.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Still waiting on mine... Submitted on 11/27 - Accepted on 12/7 - nothing since...

My wife also has one in limbo too... Submitted on 11/30 - Accepted on 12/2 - nothing since...

The GOTS webpage for checking on them is now gone as well. Not feeling very confident that either of us will see ours at this point.

Yea I noticed that too. I went to check the status and it's gone. I submitted on 12/24. Doubt I'll ever see it. And they don't return phone calls or emails either 😠

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

I ordered a samsung note 5 in Amazon on dec 24 and got it only yesterday but now the gift of the season link is not available. How can i avail this offer?

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

And no less had I given up on this when my wife's arrived today!!!

And for the record, the case looks NOTHING like the photos in the other threads. It's like a sandy beach look. I'll take a few photos when she gets it on. Also, the battery is a quick charge, new in box and the wireless charger is a 2.0 also.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

I ordered a samsung note 5 in Amazon on dec 24 and got it only yesterday but now the gift of the season link is not available. How can i avail this offer?

I think that offer is over. But they have one for a $200.00 credit if you purchased as phone and activate Samsung pay before January 20th. Check the Samsung pay app.

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

And it has arrived!

20160105_124921.jpg

The case is spectacular - the charger was new in wrapper and the battery pack is a quick charge model...

Now to wait for mine!

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I've given up. I must have sent 10 emails to Samsung and prize logic. I've also called just as much and to no avail. What a waste

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I submitted my offer 12-19-15 and finally got my accepted email 1-6-16. I'm not waiting on the approval/delivery. The other half begins... Ha..ha..

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I submitted my offer 12-19-15 and finally got my accepted email 1-6-16. I'm not waiting on the approval/delivery. The other half begins... Ha..ha..

Wow. Glad u posted this. Hoping mine is just delayed

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

Wow. Glad u posted this. Hoping mine is just delayed

Hang in there! I'm sure you'll get notified eventually. I didn't even get a email for my Samsung $200 acceptance. I'm still waiting on my Netflix one year code so I will see.