04-25-2016 09:22 PM
352 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    UPS just delivered my Gifts of the season Package, sweet!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Dang you got the gold battery! That's what I wanted but got silver (have gold Note). Did you get the brown and white headphones or the black?

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5
    02-04-2016 11:03 PM
    Gold battery
    Black wireless charger
    Brown and white headphones, look and sound awesome

02-04-2016 11:05 PM
    Got mine yesterday. The items look good.
    I have a S6 Edge (Black), got a gold battery pack, black charger and black headphones (it looks and sounds great).

Below is the timeline it took for me
    Headphone bundle selected
    2015/12/10 submitted
    2015/12/15 receipt accepted (email)
    2016/02/05 Items delivered
    02-06-2016 08:22 AM
    Still waiting on mine, as well as a couple other promos. Submitted in December, iirc and only got a couple emails. I sent a help request to them a few days ago finally (I was being patient, as I know they got slammed) and haven't heard back, lol.

We'll see what happens.

02-06-2016 11:52 AM
    Sorry for the delay, my gifts of the season was delivered 5pm thursday. white headphones, gold battery & black wireless charger, I wanted black headphones & silver power bank but I can't complain with free.

The box has just enough space for the headphone box so its doesn't move around much but no packaging materials so the power bank box & loose wireless charger, wall charger & usb cable had space to flop around in. The power bank box was lacking packaging to keep its contents from flopping around in too.

S6 64GB (Black), headphone bundle selected
    2015/12/2 submitted, 55days ago
    2015/12/9 receipt accepted (email), 48 days ago.
    some info from the tracking number on box (no tracking details in it):
    2015/12/28 Shipped/Billed
    2016/02/04 Delivered
    Weight: 3.40 lbs, though the package says 4.
    I didn't get anything from UPS my choice, I had notifications enabled, got & entered the code & everything.

previously:
    02-02-2016:
    I got a reply at 9am today (so 8 days later):
    "Hello <name>, bundle items are currently on back-order. We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to ensure you that Bundles will be shipped as soon as items are made available. Thank you!"
    Just thought this may help anyone still waiting like me.
    01-27-2016:
    Haven't gotten anything, contacted prize logic on a Facebook message saturday & got a reply monday that it hasn't shipped (& that I can't choose the color), they didn't say anything else. I replied on tuesday asking if they had any idea when it would be shipped & if I would get a tracking number, will see if they reply.
    Here are some pics, I can take some more of the items if requested. charger for size reference. I'd change the size of the thumbnails if I knew the code to.
    Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box1.jpgNote 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box2.jpg
    Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box_inside1.jpgNote 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box_inside2.jpg
    Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box_contents1.jpgNote 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-20150204_gots_box_contents2.jpg

I figured I'd write up a bit on the stuff, just in case anybody finds it useful :)
    I believe samsung is discontinuing all but the power bank. I would have posted links to the sites mentioned but I can't yet (3/10 posts).

Samsung LevelOn (wired) headphones (White):Home Page ($170), Amazon ($100), Best Buy ($180).
    model EO-OG900 / EO-OG900BWEST1, also available in black. Good sounding, not too noise dampening & generally more comfortable then the earbuds that came with my S6 though I'm not used to such big headphones. They are the on ear type & work for hours of usage at a time but tend to get uncomfortable after 4h+ nonstop use but I'm not complaining. Best Buy gives the following info: Frequency Response 3 hz - 27 khz, Impedance 32 ohms, Driver Size 40 mm, Supra-aural. Unfolds & locks into position & has nine length adjustments per side.
    The detachable cord with inline vol up/down & pause controls (good luck finding a replacement besides a 3.5mm cord) is 4ft 3in tip to tip & has a tiny velcro wrap that can be used. I can't figure out how to change tracks on my S6 (the box says it can), though maybe I need a newer system update from samsung.
    Comes with a black Carrying Case with a velcro net storage for the cord & protects the headphones well, should be able to take 90lb without pushing on the headphones. measures approximately 7x6x3in. Box mentions an airplane adapter but if its a separate piece I didn't seem to get one.

Samsung Wireless Charger/Charging Pad (Black, non fast charging): Samsung ($50), Amazon ($25), Best Buy (N/A).
    model EP-PG920I, also available in white. I've tested it with my MYBATT Tuff hybrid protector case (3 piece) on & off & it works though slowly (520 of 800mA via Galaxy Charging Current app) but is enough for a full nights charge. Will go on my desk or maybe next to my bed. measures 3.7x3.7x0.7in.
    The included Samsung Travel Adapter (Wall Charger) is black & rated 5V 2A model EP-TA12JBE, the Micro USB Cable is black & 4ft 11in tip to tip 23/30AWG & is the same style of cable that came with my S6 except this is longer. I wish Samsung had included this charger & cable with my black S6, besides matching my black phone its not quick charge.

Samsung 5200mAh Adaptive Fast Charge (AFC) (portable power bank) (Gold): Samsung ($70), Amazon ($40).
    model EB-PN920 / EB-PN920UFEGUS, also available in silver. output is 5V 2A or 8.5-9.5V 1.67A, battery is Li-Ion 7.6V 2.6Ah 19.76Wh, measures approximately 5.7x2.7x0.5in. included Micro USB cable is white & a measly 8in tip to tip. It kind of reminds me of the edges of the S6 edge/back of the Note 5 except both front & back with no screen of course.
    The box was strangely hollow for what was in it allowing the power bank to flop around inside, it could have held two of its contents: power bank in a thin plastic bag, cable, tiny quick start guide & a thin plastic peice the cable & quick start guide were held in.
    I haven't used it at all, not even charged it. Pressing the power button tells you the charge level with four white LED's, but everybody knows about that. I don't personally like QC/AFC & have ordered a little charge only cable so I can start using it.
    02-06-2016 09:08 PM
    Sorry for the delay, my gifts of the season was delivered 5pm thursday. white headphones, gold battery & black wireless charger, I wanted black headphones & silver power bank but I can't complain with free.

The box has just enough space for the headphone box so its doesn't move around much but no packaging materials so the power bank box & loose wireless charger, wall charger & usb cable had space to flop around in. The power bank box was lacking packaging to keep its contents from flopping around in too.

some info from the tracking number on box (no tracking details in it):
    2015/12/28 Shipped/Billed
    2016/02/04 Delivered
    Weight: 3.40 lbs, though the package says 4.
    I didn't get anything from UPS my choice, I had notifications enabled, got & entered the code & everything.

previously:
    02-02-2016:

01-27-2016:

Here are some pics, I can take some more of the items if requested. charger for size reference. I'd change the size of the thumbnails if I knew the code to.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	518.4 KB 
ID:	215713Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	341.6 KB 
ID:	215714

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box_inside1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	215715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box_inside2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	215716

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box_contents1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	255.2 KB 
ID:	215717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150204_GoTS_box_contents2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	215718

I figured I'd write up a bit on the stuff, just in case anybody finds it useful
    I believe samsung is discontinuing all but the power bank. I would have posted links to the sites mentioned but I can't yet (3/10 posts).

Samsung LevelOn (wired) headphones (White):Home Page ($170), Amazon ($100), Best Buy ($180).
    model EO-OG900 / EO-OG900BWEST1, also available in black. Good sounding, not too noise dampening & generally more comfortable then the earbuds that came with my S6 though I'm not used to such big headphones. They are the on ear type & work for hours of usage at a time but tend to get uncomfortable after 4h+ nonstop use but I'm not complaining. Best Buy gives the following info: Frequency Response 3 hz - 27 khz, Impedance 32 ohms, Driver Size 40 mm, Supra-aural. Unfolds & locks into position & has nine length adjustments per side.
    The detachable cord with inline vol up/down & pause controls (good luck finding a replacement besides a 3.5mm cord) is 4ft 3in tip to tip & has a tiny velcro wrap that can be used. I can't figure out how to change tracks on my S6 (the box says it can), though maybe I need a newer system update from samsung.
    Comes with a black Carrying Case with a velcro net storage for the cord & protects the headphones well, should be able to take 90lb without pushing on the headphones. measures approximately 7x6x3in. Box mentions an airplane adapter but if its a separate piece I didn't seem to get one.

Samsung Wireless Charger/Charging Pad (Black, non fast charging): Samsung ($50), Amazon ($25), Best Buy (N/A).
    model EP-PG920I, also available in white. I've tested it with my MYBATT Tuff hybrid protector case (3 piece) on & off & it works though slowly (520 of 800mA via Galaxy Charging Current app) but is enough for a full nights charge. Will go on my desk or maybe next to my bed. measures 3.7x3.7x0.7in.
    The included Samsung Travel Adapter (Wall Charger) is black & rated 5V 2A model EP-TA12JBE, the Micro USB Cable is black & 4ft 11in tip to tip 23/30AWG & is the same style of cable that came with my S6 except this is longer. I wish Samsung had included this charger & cable with my black S6, besides matching my black phone its not quick charge.

Samsung 5200mAh Adaptive Fast Charge (AFC) (portable power bank) (Gold): Samsung ($70), Amazon ($40).
    model EB-PN920 / EB-PN920UFEGUS, also available in silver. output is 5V 2A or 8.5-9.5V 1.67A, battery is Li-Ion 7.6V 2.6Ah 19.76Wh, measures approximately 5.7x2.7x0.5in. included Micro USB cable is white & a measly 8in tip to tip. It kind of reminds me of the edges of the S6 edge/back of the Note 5 except both front & back with no screen of course.
    The box was strangely hollow for what was in it allowing the power bank to flop around inside, it could have held two of its contents: power bank in a thin plastic bag, cable, tiny quick start guide & a thin plastic peice the cable & quick start guide were held in.
    I haven't used it at all, not even charged it. Pressing the power button tells you the charge level with four white LED's, but everybody knows about that. I don't personally like QC/AFC & have ordered a little charge only cable so I can start using it.
    Hoping to have ours delivered this week, fingers crossed. At least it's good to know deliveries are still happening.
    02-07-2016 12:14 PM
    We need to figure out a way to swap power banks as you got the one I wanted and I got the one you wanted.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5
    02-07-2016 12:24 PM
    Well, it's a dumb, clunky process but I guess I'm not eligible for any of them according to this "submission status" page that I found.

Is that because I redeemed that initial wireless pad offer? That's lame. Wish I knew some of that other **** was coming around.
    02-08-2016 12:23 AM
    Submitted 12/4, according to customer service it was approved 12/29(although the website said nothing), and received my headphone package Friday with no warning.
    02-08-2016 06:41 AM
    Finally got my gifts of the season. Submitted them on the 11th of December I believe and found a box on my doorstep when I came home. Got the gold battery pack, black wireless charger, and Blake k headphones. Super excited about them. I also received an email for my $50 best buy code a couple of weeks ago. Haven't received the $200 Samsung promotion but not complaining. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!
    02-08-2016 11:49 AM
    I got my Sprint Note 5 on 12/22. There was a deal for a free 32" TV called "SAMSUNG HOLIDAY FLASH SALE". So I submitted for that deal on 12/23. Then a few days later I read about the "Gifts of the Season" so I submitted for that one too. For the TV Deal I got an email "Your Offer Claim Has Been Approved" on 12/28. On 1/1 I got an email for Gifts of the Season subject "Your Submission Has Been Accepted". So I thought maybe I'm getting both. Now I log into the new status checker page https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus and I see that the Gifts of the Season "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route." but Holiday Flash Sale (TV) "We’ve checked our records, and it looks like you’ve already redeemed a Samsung Offer with this device. Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other offer and we cannot approve your submission.". Ugh!! I wanted the TV. That's what I submitted for first. I didn't think it'd hurt to try for others but at the least get the TV. I did the "contact us" on the status page. We'll see what they say. Disappointing!
    02-08-2016 12:05 PM
    The three promos I signed up for were Gifts of the Season headphones bundle, $50.00 best buy gift card and Samsung $100 our gift to you. So far I have successfully received the headphones bundle and the best buy gift card but now i'm being told on my submission status that I am not going to receive the $100 Samsung.com gift card because it cannot be combined with any other offers. I don't understand why i'm not eligible, aren't others on here getting all three promos? It's pointless asking this question through their contact form because they take sometimes 10 days or more to respond to you.
    02-09-2016 08:30 AM
    The three promos I signed up for were Gifts of the Season headphones bundle, $50.00 best buy gift card and Samsung $100 our gift to you. So far I have successfully received the headphones bundle and the best buy gift card but now i'm being told on my submission status that I am not going to receive the $100 Samsung.com gift card because it cannot be combined with any other offers. I don't understand why i'm not eligible, aren't others on here getting all three promos? It's pointless asking this question through their contact form because they take sometimes 10 days or more to respond to you.
    I also have the same status for $100 when i checked. .ineligible. .

02-09-2016 12:40 PM
    I haven't received best buy or samsung. Weren't those for Samsung pay and the gifts of the season for buying the phone? I feel I should definitely get one of the Samsung pay promotions, but I did it in November and have heard nothing and when I check it also says I have already got one promotion. Two different promotions in my mind
    02-09-2016 01:16 PM
    So I finally get my gifts today.. a regular wireless charger (already have 2 of those, was hoping for a quick charge one), the battery pack, and a Swarovski crystal case... for an S6 Edge+. Forgot I filed my claim when I had the Edge+. Lmao
    02-09-2016 08:13 PM
    The statuses of my promotions haven't changed, but the dates have. Before they just showed the date that I signed up for the promos (back in december) but now they show January and February. Anyone else's dates change too?

Attached Thumbnails Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-3955.jpg  
    02-12-2016 02:31 PM
    Have you received your gusts of the season yet? My status is the same as yours and still waiting on them

02-16-2016 08:18 PM
    Uu

02-16-2016 10:39 PM
    Have you received your gusts of the season yet? My status is the same as yours and still waiting on them

Me? No

02-17-2016 04:00 AM
    Wow got mines today and they sent me the level on wireless thank you samsung
    02-18-2016 01:01 PM
    I got mine moments ago! They sent me the blue wireless noise cancelling BT headphones (Level on), a gold battery pack to match my gold Note 5, and the wireless charging puck. Thank you Samsung!

Kenshy1983 likes this.
    02-18-2016 01:29 PM
    Yay !!!I got a white wireless level on head set, gold power bank and a black wireless charger

Attached Thumbnails Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season-6510.jpg  
    02-18-2016 02:26 PM
    I just got two notifications from UPS that I have packages coming from Vienna Channels.
    I signed up for the gifts of the season and the superbowl promotion. It said the Superbowl one had been denied, because I had already applied for the first one. So not sure why I'm getting two boxes but I'm excited!
    I sent my submission on 12-23 and it said on around 2-5 that I had been approved. I'll be receiving my packages on Tuesday.
    02-18-2016 03:12 PM
    I just logged into my UPS and see I have a package scheduled for Tuesday too. Sweet!
    02-18-2016 03:45 PM
    What is this gift of the season thing?? I think I deleted some Samsung gift thing off the top of my new Note 5.... Is that what everyone is referring too?? Thanks
    02-18-2016 04:35 PM
352 ... 7891011 ...