Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

armallard

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Where the heck can I appy at on the Samsung site I just got the note 5 last month di I qualify for the gifts thanks.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

submitted 11/8,accepted 11/9 and received today. I got the headphone bundle. The thing is they never sent me an approval email. It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but got an email early this morning it was coming today. I didn't even know it was being delivered or that it had been approved. Nice headphones

linkiik121

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

Just came in. With two packages?? Looks like someone made a mistake and sent me two.

Posted via Note 5 64GB AT&T

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Just came in (from Irving, tx). About 6 weeks after submission.. Battery looks good actuality.. Have yet to open the headphones. Charger goes to work tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1821.jpg
    1821.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 135

DCounts

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I got mine today too. I submitted my info around November 20th. They never sent an email saying my submission had been verified.

Strickamania

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

I got mine today too. I submitted my info around November 20th. They never sent an email saying my submission had been verified.

Did they send you a tracking number or did it just show up? I submitted mine on Nov 20th also, and was it UPS??

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Just showed up. Got my approval email 12/8

I received an 'Accepted' email but haven't received an 'Approved' one YET! I wonder if they're planning to hold off sending out anymore pkgs till after Xmas? I don't think they were prepared at all for the response they received.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site

I sent in a support ticket to prize logic. They sent me a response saying that I have received an email that I have been approved. I still have not received an approval email and my status shows as still pending.

DCounts

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I didn't get any other info from Samsung. I got home from work and it was waiting on my porch.

JessePinkman

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

The value on these gift packages seem pretty insane to me. Considering I got a $50 rebate, adding in headphones that sell for more than $100, a battery pack that retails for ~$70, and a wireless charger that isn't cheap either. I seem like I got a great deal (Phone originally $150 after sale price + $200 Best Buy gift card).

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site

I submitted on nov 28 and still waiting..not much hope anymore...

I'd contact the Prize logic support team. I submitted Nov 22 and didn't hear back till the other day that I was approved. Ironically I never received a confirmation email and my status update hasn't changed. Or try messaging them on facebook.

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site

I received mines like after a month but I love it. The headphones are really good quality

Attachments

• 2652.jpg
    2652.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 88

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com

Not sure what's going on here... submitted mine on the 25th for my Note 5 and said it was approved to the next stages. Still waiting for final approval.

Also submitted my s6 on 12.10 and it's still pending.

Is this offer only good if you trade in an iphone? Is it norm as long for it to take this long!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463