Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

I got an email from UPS this morning that I have a package arriving today from Dallas TX.
My confirmation email came 11/27.
Guess they've been rushing to get these to us for the holidays.

Alan FL

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Gifts of the Season (unboxing)

I don't know if anyone has done this already, but wanted to share with those that did not receive theirs yet...
I received this today.

samgift_zpssxqdgq9b.jpg

samgift1_zpshdj3o75q.jpg

samgift2_zpslokefhxk.jpg

samgift3_zps8ifupwe7.jpg

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Gifts of the Season (unboxing)

Forgive my ignorance, but what is it? I've seen other forums about it, but still don't know what it is. Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Forgive my ignorance, but what is it? I've seen other forums about it, but still don't know what it is. Thanks

Gift from Samsung if you bought your phone within certain periods

patton02

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Just got mine! White headphones. I made out like a bandit with this phone. $250 Best Buy gift card for phone purchase. $50 Best Buy gift card for Samsung Pay. Then, the gifts of the season.

Posted via Note 5

willanaya

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

If you haven't applied yet, you might be eligible still. They did extend the gift period. Just Google samsung gifts of the season.

jimkar

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

Received mine today submitted on 11/25, accepted on 12/6. Black headphones and wireless charger. Silver battery to match my gold phone. Am I correct in assuming the fast charge battery can be charged with the OEM fast charger?

flychinook

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Well that makes me hopeful, I submitted Nov 25, and got the "accepted" email on Nov 29th.

And, as if by magic, here it is! Black headphones and charger, silver battery box. I was actually kind of hoping for white headphones, as I'll be giving them to my daughter as a Christmas gift. Come to think of it, I'm a bit surprised that Samsung hasn't been matching the gifts to the color of the phone.

Sidebar: Can someone with the headphones tell me if you think they would fit an 11 year old? I don't want to open them to check.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

i chatted with samsung online and they said my number was correct. so, i submitted it anyway. i hope it works :/

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

If you haven't applied yet, you might be eligible still. They did extend the gift period. Just Google samsung gifts of the season.

If only I knew sooner, I could've gotten the $100 for trading my iphone. Sigh. At least I found out about this at all. Thanks so much for telling me about it!

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Just bought the Note 5. I'm getting an invalid mac/imei when I sign up. Anyone else have this issue?

I had this issue and submitted it anyway. I did an online chat with them and they said my IMEI is fine, so it better work!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad