Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Hang in there! I'm sure you'll get notified eventually. I didn't even get a email for my Samsung $200 acceptance. I'm still waiting on my Netflix one year code so I will see.

My only concern is that it kept saying my imei number was invalid. Oddly enough, when I submitted one for my boyfriend, the same message came up for him too, and we have different mobile carriers (I have Verizon, and he has T-Mobile)

Posted via the Android Central App

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

My only concern is that it kept saying my imei number was invalid. Oddly enough, when I submitted one for my boyfriend, the same message came up for him too, and we have different mobile carriers (I have Verizon, and he has T-Mobile)

My said the same message about it being an invalid then it said if I'm sure it's correct to press submit again and it will be verified manually or something along those words. :)

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

My said the same message about it being an invalid then it said if I'm sure it's correct to press submit again and it will be verified manually or something along those words. :)

Great! You have renewed my hope then. Thank you!!

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Holy crap that's scary timing!

Attachments

• 2128.jpg
    2128.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 73

sinnn

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site

Hi guys, I just got this email. Does this mean it coming for me? Do i have to do anything else or just wait for a 3rd email?

Your Submission Has
Been Accepted!Before your submission can be approved, we need to confirm that all of the data you provided complies
with the Offer’s*Terms and Conditions.*

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

I just got the , "Your submission has been accepted!" email. I assume that means I'll be getting something.

I want the bundle with the headphones, do they ask you at some point what bundle you want? I don't remember seeing a place to specify.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I just got the , "Your submission has been accepted!" email. I assume that means I'll be getting something.

I want the bundle with the headphones, do they ask you at some point what bundle you want? I don't remember seeing a place to specify.

You had to pick one when you originally submitted your claim

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I never got to choose which package when I did mine
That's weird. I recall then especially asking which package before I was able to start the information required section. Perhaps they ran out of choices and will just plain mail you what's left?

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

dont look for any kind of email. It will show up unexpectedly I got mine without being notified.

ALborntoride

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

I checked And got the acceptance email but nothing since. Been close to 4 weeks now. Maybe a surprise will show up soon!

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

I got mine about the second or gird week of December, but I didnt pick it up from my apartment office since I didnt think I got it. I never got an email saying i did. Anyways I got the white headphones, gold battery pack and black wireless charger. I already had a black charger from another promo. Wish I coud have a white one to match my white note 5 :/

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Don't fret about the timing on this one. My process seemed to take forever, but both my and my wife's packages have now come. Her's arrived on Tuesday (1/5) and mine arrived today (1/7). Mine was submitted on 11/27 - Accepted on 12/7 - Received 1/7. My wife's was submitted on 11/30 - Accepted on 12/2 - Received on 1/5. So it looks like a solid month from acceptance to arrival. If you are still inside that window, don't give up...

For the record, I got the Black Headphones, Silver Battery and Black Wireless Charger.

2016-01-07 12.49.46.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz