Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Seismic Worm

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

I got mine moments ago! They sent me the blue wireless noise cancelling BT headphones (Level on), a gold battery pack to match my gold Note 5, and the wireless charging puck. Thank you Samsung!

Posted via the Android Central App

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

Yay !!!I got a white wireless level on head set, gold power bank and a black wireless charger

Attachments

• 6510.jpg
    6510.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17

Prince_Poppycock

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

I just got two notifications from UPS that I have packages coming from Vienna Channels.
I signed up for the gifts of the season and the superbowl promotion. It said the Superbowl one had been denied, because I had already applied for the first one. So not sure why I'm getting two boxes but I'm excited!
I sent my submission on 12-23 and it said on around 2-5 that I had been approved. I'll be receiving my packages on Tuesday.

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I just logged into my UPS and see I have a package scheduled for Tuesday too. Sweet!

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

What is this gift of the season thing?? I think I deleted some Samsung gift thing off the top of my new Note 5.... Is that what everyone is referring too?? Thanks

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

FINALLY got a tracking number! Actually I got 2...weird...but YAY!

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

Submitted 12/24 and got notified by UPS my choice that I'm getting two packages from VIENNA CHANNEL MANAGEMENT,LTD next week. Idk why 2 but I'm super happy anyway

jamaica

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

I got the same message... There should be a option to appeal it. I hit the appeal option just to see what would happen and in 24 hours I got a email saying my appeal was approved and 24 hours after that I got a email with my $200 Samsung promotion code. So I got my Bestbuy $50 e-card with a bonus $25 e-card for Samsung.com for taking so long, my Samsung $200 e-card and my UPS account is showing I have a delivery for 2/23/16 for my GOTS. I am very happy!

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site

I got the same message... There should be a option to appeal it. I hit the appeal option just to see what would happen and in 24 hours I got a email saying my appeal was approved and 24 hours after that I got a email with my $200 Samsung promotion code. So I got my Bestbuy $50 e-card with a bonus $25 e-card for Samsung.com for taking so long, my Samsung $200 e-card and my UPS account is showing I have a delivery for 2/23/16 for my GOTS. I am very happy!

What do you mean by appeal? and how do we do that?

jamaica

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

When I checked my GOTS status at Samsung.com it said I was ineligible for the $200 Samsung promotion because I already qualified for another promotion. So down at the bottom right corner it had option tab you could choose to "appeal decision" so I selected it. Then I got a message that said my appeal was submitted and I would be notified within 24 hours.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site

When I checked my GOTS status at Samsung.com it said I was ineligible for the $200 Samsung promotion because I already qualified for another promotion. So down at the bottom right corner it had option tab you could choose to "appeal decision" so I selected it. Then I got a message that said my appeal was submitted and I would be notified within 24 hours.

I think that option is not available anymore now. our bad :-(

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

I think it may be random or targeted. I'm trying to figure out how they chose the people to allow to appeal or if there is a process to get the appeal button show.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site

I think it may be random or targeted. I'm trying to figure out how they chose the people to allow to appeal or if there is a process to get the appeal button show.

I believe they must have removed that button after seeing so many people appealing. Just a guess.

Jay Hova1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Lucky I just verified I submitted 12/16 and also signed up for ups a week ago to see if I had a package and nothing yet, I am in phoenix so idk if they use only ups because most of my packages arrive by fed ex

riskybzns

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Finally got my GOTS package today almost after 3 months of waiting. DEFINITELY loving the headphones!!!