Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I sent them message through facebook and they sent me the code for $200 right there :). I also got the denial message last week.
It worked and I am happy. So far i got $50 T Mobile, $200 samsung promo, Gift of the season (On the way).

srinathp1988

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
They sent me a Bluetooth speaker instead of headphones.got it today

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 7132.jpg
    7132.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19

Natef53

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
My GOTS package is being delivered today. Excited because I have no idea what I am going to get at this point, speakers, wired headphones, wireless headphones.....who knows.

Additionally, I got an email from Samsung apologizing for the long wait in processing with a code for 200 off samsung.com. I never applied for the 200.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
My GOTS package is being delivered today. Excited because I have no idea what I am going to get at this point, speakers, wired headphones, wireless headphones.....who knows.

Additionally, I got an email from Samsung apologizing for the long wait in processing with a code for 200 off samsung.com. I never applied for the 200.

When did you get an email?

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
i just re-appealed the 200 gift card and they sent it to me right away. /dance

What email or Facebook page did you contact? I've been on the phone for 2 hrs so far and gotten nowhere. First lady said I wasn't eligible for $200 Samsung promo as I accepted gifts of the season. Was supposed to be transferred to a supervisor but disconnected so back on hold again. I sent emails and contacted them on Facebook and no luck.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

That is hilarious. I was rejected for no reason, other people appealed and were instantly accepted, I appealed, still waiting and now you get the $200 without even applying. Real tight ship they run over there

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
What email or Facebook page did you contact? I've been on the phone for 2 hrs so far and gotten nowhere. First lady said I wasn't eligible for $200 Samsung promo as I accepted gifts of the season. Was supposed to be transferred to a supervisor but disconnected so back on hold again. I sent emails and contacted them on Facebook and no luck.

search prizelogic on facebook and send them a message there. Tell them gifts of season is purchase offer and $200 football offer is Samsung pay offer.it worked for me.

Natef53

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
When did you get an email?
Last night around 6PM EST.

That is hilarious. I was rejected for no reason, other people appealed and were instantly accepted, I appealed, still waiting and now you get the $200 without even applying. Real tight ship they run over there

I agree, incredibly tight ship. I feel like there is one person running the entire operation and how your order is processed is based solely on how they are feeling that day.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
search prizelogic on facebook and send them a message there. Tell them gifts of season is purchase offer and $200 football offer is Samsung pay offer.it worked for me.

This, they obviously don't understand there are two completely different criteria for two different offers. And then there are some who have gotten several offers for the same criteria

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
2 and a half hours on the phone. They claim all supervisors are tied up. Crazy. They obviously are extremely short staffed or there are a lot of angry people. I give up. I can't devote my entire day to try to talk to someone. They must be trying to avoid this issue.

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
A supervisor finally picked up and showed my hold time of 2hrs 4 mins but said I was ineligible for the Samsung $200 promo as I accepted gifts of the season and a $50 Samsung pay gift card. I tried to explain they were not connected but they didn't care. He said I got more rebates than I was supposed to and never should have been accepted gifts of the season in the first place. I asked to speak to someone above him but he had no contact information. So guess I went as far as I can with this.

Ryan Horne

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Update: I got a Facebook message with the code for the $200 certificate. I shouldn't have had to do this much work to get it but I suppose my email to a VP I found on prizelogic.com could have sped things up. Anyhow I'm happy and my gift of the seasons prize arrives tomorrow.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Update: I got a Facebook message with the code for the $200 certificate. I shouldn't have had to do this much work to get it but I suppose my email to a VP I found on prizelogic.com could have sped things up. Anyhow I'm happy and my gift of the seasons prize arrives tomorrow.

I knew facebook thing works. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech