So I bricked it

Ryan Yeager

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Good day...

I attempted to root my note5 (sm-n920t) yesterday and somehow bricked my phone. It is telling me FRP locked and I cannot get Odin to flash firmware or anything really to it. I am at a loss. I really am starting to worry about the future of this phone.

Please if anyone could help me troubleshoot this i would be forever grateful! I made the change from Apple not too long ago and i really like my note. I am desperate here, i have been searching all the forums for a rhyme or reason as to why this is not working. I can boot into recovery mode and download mode. I have wipe user data and cache but still nothing.

I removed my google account prior to doing this, then readded it. Then it bricked.

I did not even get TWRP on it, only the root and SuperSU. Please do not tell me this is trash!!! :-\

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
re:

Go over to XDA and see if anyone over there can help you out. Have you tried rerunning the flashing tool you used?

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Take it to a local store. Shrug your shoulders and say you dunno what happened. I know nothing! I see nothhhhinggggg!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar