note 5 not calling defualt number

dukedaddy3

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
All of my favorites have one phone number set as their "default" number, however with the exception of just 1 contact, whenever I touch a "favorite" in the phone it doesn't automatically dial the default. It brings up the contact and makes me choose between all their numbers. Why does the one work and all the rest not? I've looked at the contact profiles but cannot figure out what is set up incorrectly. Is anybody else having this issue? Does anybody know how to fix it? Any help in resolving this is greatly appreciated. Thanks

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Open the phone dialer app, contacts, open your contact that has multiple numbers, press and hold on the number you want as default, an option will open to.mark as the default

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My brother was telling me about this today. He said with contacts that have multiple numbers he can make one default and it dials immediately when he touches it. But for contacts with only one number (like me) it doesn't have the default option and doesn't dial automatically.

dukedaddy3

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Still no help. It let's me mark a number as a default it just won't dial any of them by touching the "contact" except for one contact. This is really irritating. Any other suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX