Does anyone know if the best buy gift card can be used in stores? Or can it only be used online? I checked the promotion page and email but didn't see anything.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-14-2015 11:23 PM
    Can be used in stores.

12-14-2015 11:49 PM
    Just submitted for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung Pay on my new note 5. Am I able to apply for this one as well?
    12-15-2015 10:25 AM
    Does anyone know if the best buy gift card can be used in stores? Or can it only be used online? I checked the promotion page and email but didn't see anything.

Once activated, it's states in store or online. Same number and same PIN for both.
    Just submitted for the $200 Samsung gift credit for activating Samsung Pay on my new note 5. Am I able to apply for this one as well?
    People have tried. Not sure if anyone was successful. However, it seems to state everywhere only one promotion per device. Not sure if they have a way to cancel something they already gave you. IMO, I would think that once a promotion is approved for a device, the MEID will probably come up as not eligible once they try to verify the second one.
    I would think Samsung would have their bases covered. But, who really knows?
    12-15-2015 12:36 PM
    Once activated, it's states in store or online. Same number and same PIN for both.

People have tried. Not sure if anyone was successful. However, it seems to state everywhere only one promotion per device. Not sure if they have a way to cancel something they already gave you. IMO, I would think that once a promotion is approved for a device, the MEID will probably come up as not eligible once they try to verify the second one.
    I would think Samsung would have their bases covered. But, who really knows?
    I'm not so sure the right hand knows what the left hand is doing in these promotions, so it doesn't hurt to try.
    12-15-2015 09:13 PM
    My wife just got the Best Buy promo and the $100 Samsung one. Not sure if we're going to try for the $200 one as well or not, but I can confirm the BB one and Samsung one can both be approved.

12-15-2015 09:51 PM
    Once I redeemed the Best Buy code, it says that it can indeed be used in stores.

Also, I'm not sure how many promotions you can qualify for, but I got confirmation for both the $100 Samsung credit and the $50 Best Buy card.

12-15-2015 11:06 PM
    I also face this problem. How can I get the best buy gift card? Anyone tell me please.
    03-13-2016 07:14 AM