Former windows phone user - Back to android on a Note 5 after 3 years...

psurob55

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Loving this phone so far. Been browsing this forum a bit looking for the ins & outs of this device. I still had a few questions, and any other helpful info about this device is greatly appreciated.

Questions:
1) Nokia qi chargers from my windows phone, are they safe to use with this device? I don't want to harm the battery.
2) What's the best car mount / charger combo? Preferably want something that mounts to the vent and either wirelessly charges or can fast charge with a car charger
3) Does visual voice mail not work on this phone with Verizon Prepaid? It won't activate when I click on subscribe to visual voicemail basic.

Thoughts:
1) Love the S-pen. I find myself using it a lot more than I thought I would, mainly for texting and just browisng the phone while at home.
2) Microsoft apps are better on android than Windows Phone. Crazy.
3) Apps I had on windows phone are far superior on android.

Basically, not really missing windows phone. Anything I should be doing with this phone that I may not know about yet?

Thanks in advance!
-Rob

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Any Qi wireless charger will be work as long as you realize that the output will dictate how fast it will charge your battery as will whether or not it has the Qualcomm fast charge functionality.
There are a number of Fast Charge car chargers available. Just make sure your choice has the Qualcomm fast charge functionality which is generally indicated by a Blue color USB female port on the charger. And whether or not you choose a wireless charging mount you will still need a Fast Charger charger connection to the car's electrical system.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay