I had an opportunity to try out this new fast wireless charger and love it! Here's my review and a link. This is a great alternative to Samsung's overpriced fast wireless charger.

I received this product at a discount in order to provide an honest review. Here's my review.

CHOE 3-Coil Fast Wireless Charger for Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017U9FVKW/...cUvbUpU4897700

I had been searching for a fast wireless charger to use with my Note 5. I didn't want to spend what Samsung was charging for theirs, so I did some research and found this new product opportunity from choetech. Here's how it's gone so far.

The charger is about the same size as some of the “puck” style chargers, but is very thin. The build is very nice, with a soft touch, no-slip bottom and top, and a nice chrome ring around the perimeter. There's an LED to let you know when it's charging. The LED lights blue for non-fast wireless charging, and green for fast wireless charging. Included in the simple, but effective packaging, was an instruction booklet and USB cable. You must use your own fast charger brick that was included with the phone, or purchase a new one.

Charging with my Note 5 has shown that the speed is very close to that of the wired fast charging cable included with the phone. There are 3 coils inside to make placement very easy. No more searching for the “sweet spot.”

I really enjoy having this fast wireless charger nearby so I can just drop my phone on it for a few minutes and get enough power to last the rest of the day. This is a great product, and I highly recommend it. I will be purchasing a second unit for my office.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-16-2015 10:35 AM
    Dang it, its not a "3 cool fast wireless charger". Obviously that should say " 3 coil fast wireless charger "

12-16-2015 10:39 AM
    I am awaiting my $100 Samsung Pay credit so I can buy the fast charger in the Samsung store.
    However, the promo is only good until the end of this month, and they seem really slow in getting them emailed.
    Everything seems to be "pending".
    If I don't get my $100, I was thinking of buying this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4897808
    I wonder if the one mentioned above is faster charging or just the coil design? I'm guessing they're the same speed.
    12-16-2015 11:30 AM
    I am awaiting my $100 Samsung Pay credit so I can buy the fast charger in the Samsung store.
    However, the promo is only good until the end of this month, and they seem really slow in getting them emailed.
    Everything seems to be "pending".
    If I don't get my $100, I was thinking of buying this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...cUvbUpU4897851
    I wonder if the one mentioned above is faster charging or just the coil design? I'm guessing they're the same speed.
    The one you linked to is indeed a fast charger, but only a single coil. The 3 coils really help you to just lay the phone down without looking at it and have it line up and start charging. No miniscule adjustments to get it to start charging, like other chargers I've experienced.

12-16-2015 11:54 AM
    The one you linked to is indeed a fast charger, but only a single coil. The 3 coils really help you to just lay the phone down without looking at it and have it line up and start charging. No miniscule adjustments to get it to start charging, like other chargers I've experienced.

I'm not sure if you missed it, but it is right in the description on Amazon from the link he/she listed:

-----------------
    [3 Coils Fast Charge Wireless Charger]CHOETECH Wide Charging Area Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+(Plus) and Other Qi Enabled Mobile Phones
    -----------------

I'm not a fan of the fast QI chargers anyway. I tried the other Cheotech fast QI charger a few months ago and ended up sending it back. It made my phone really HOT while it was charging.

Now I just use the free Samsung charger I got for setting up Samsung Pay. Actually they sent me 2. It may take a little longer, but my phone doesn't get hot and I feel it's not as harsh on the battery as fast charging.
    12-16-2015 06:05 PM
    I'm not sure if you missed it, but it is right in the description on Amazon from the link he/she listed:

-----------------
    [3 Coils Fast Charge Wireless Charger]CHOETECH Wide Charging Area Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+(Plus) and Other Qi Enabled Mobile Phones
    -----------------

I'm not a fan of the fast QI chargers anyway. I tried the other Cheotech fast QI charger a few months ago and ended up sending it back. It made my phone really HOT while it was charging.

Now I just use the free Samsung charger I got for setting up Samsung Pay. Actually they sent me 2. It may take a little longer, but my phone doesn't get hot and I feel it's not as harsh on the battery as fast charging.
    When I click on the amazon link, I don't get a 3 coil fast charger. I get a single coil fast charger. Nowhere does it say 3 coils. You must be mistaken.

Attached Thumbnails Choetech 3 Cool Fast Wireless Charger-1770.jpg  
    12-16-2015 07:15 PM
    When I click on the amazon link, I don't get a 3 coil fast charger. I get a single coil fast charger. Nowhere does it say 3 coils. You must be mistaken.

That's not what I see when I click the link. Although I am doing it on a computer.

The one I see shows the exact header as I stated earlier. Here is the header again.

-----------------
    -----------------
    12-16-2015 07:17 PM
    That's not what I see when I click the link. Although I am doing it on a computer.

The one I see shows the exact header as I stated earlier. Here is the header again.

-----------------
    -----------------
    Are you clicking the first link in the post? That's mine. That's for the 3 coil. Someone replied with a second link to the single coil. Check again.

12-16-2015 07:43 PM
    Are you clicking the first link in the post? That's mine. That's for the 3 coil. Someone replied with a second link to the single coil. Check again.

Yes I am referring to the link in the ops original post.
    12-16-2015 07:48 PM

-----------------
    -----------------

This is the reason why I chose to pay more for Samsung wireless charger. Their charger pad had this fan inside of it so it keeps my phone cool all the time.

12-16-2015 10:00 PM
    Samsung's wireless charger is on sale for $20 on rakuten

12-16-2015 10:18 PM
    12-16-2015 10:20 PM
    I have one. I love it.
    12-17-2015 12:12 AM
    Samsung's wireless charger is on sale for $20 on rakuten

I'm assuming this will work on the note 5?
    12-17-2015 12:27 AM
    I have one (Choetech) and love it for my Note 5. I have a slim TPU case on the phone & charges like it should & no excessive heat. The self dimming LED charging light is a nice touch

12-17-2015 11:12 AM
    It's not for fast charging, it's a wireless charger at normal speed.
    12-21-2015 04:20 AM