s pen smell

pontiacgp

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I've had my phone since the day it came out,when I use my pen it has a electronic type smell to it,the kind when electronics get warm,anyone else???

Posted via the Android Central App

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Definantly normal. My note 4 had the same smell. I also remember a friend of mine saying one time that his note 3 s pen had a weird smell as well.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out why so many people feel the need to smell their s-pen.

I never smelled mine until this thread. Had it since launch day. Yes it does smell like electronics.

Maybe they had their pen in their hand, rubbed their nose or upper lip and could smell the pen. i don't know.

pontiacgp

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I never smelled mine until this thread. Had it since launch day. Yes it does smell like electronics.

Maybe they had their pen in their hand, rubbed their nose or upper lip and could smell the pen. i don't know.

I think I had the pen in hand or something and scratched my face and smelt it lol

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I immediately had to take the spen out and put it up to my nose thanks to this thread. LOL Not something I thought I'd ever do.

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Smelled the pen just now and Smelled the area where i placed it. Confirmed.

Both have similar electronic smell. Im gonna go smell my other electronics to see if they also smell similar. I think there's a common theme here.

athomas917

May 27, 2013
Visit site
New electronics have a residue from initial assembly and cleaning that wears off in time and is usually exaggerated with heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781