weird text messages

Vanessa Vial

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 5 through t-mobile and over the past couple weeks I've been receiving weird text messages from friends. It's hard to explain but I'll get a text message with some weird letters in front of a message. I didn't think anything of it till a girlfriend said I didn't answer her question to me but on my end it just looked strange so I thought it was a mistake but she showed me her phone and it was a paragraph long and all I got was the tailend of it. Now it's happening way too often and have no idea how to fix it.*The weird thing is, it's happening with all sorts of people, from iPhone users to andriod users and it's not consistent.

So here is a example, excuse the language but it's the only proof I have:

"ԀΉȂsince I grew them (explicit removed) !! 😜😘"

But what she actually said was:
"Now I'm tuckered out from searching. At least I know their mine since I grew them (explicit removed)!! 😜😘"

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2959.jpg
    2959.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you ask T-Mo for help, it might be something on their end.
Something similar happened to a nephew when he had Verizon last year.
He called Verizon and they reprovision his phone and that fixed it.

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
If it were me, I would clear the cache on the messaging app you are using. Go to Settings and find Application Manager, go to the all tab and find your messaging app and click on it. There should be a button to clear cache. Give that a shot.

BigRedGonzo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon