So my Revolution came in the mail today and I also order a couple extra tempered glass protectors.

As for the Revolution case the thing is super bulky, almost too bulky and it gives protection. However it is a HUGE pain to get on and off. Also the built in screen protector was a little loose I guess it got crushed in shipping or somehow the glue became heated but it's stuck back on now.

I tried it with the tempered glass I already have on it and it makes it less sensitive and hard to use. I don't want to ruin the poetic case so should I take off my ZAGG glass that I paid $30 for and take the chance and use the built in one and see how it does? I did buy a two back of tempered glass for $10 in case I ever decided to rip my glass off and then want glass again. I'm not so sure about this case. If I ripped my glass off I might go to my Supcase that has the built in protector on it still.

I didn't have time to put my phone back in the Defender so I slapped my Artech 21 case on it which I ripped out the built in protector. I'm starting to actually like the Arttech21. Gives decent protector but more slim than a Defender.
    12-18-2015 02:46 PM
    Screen protectors in my opinion are a great item. There is a caution: get them at .25mm thickness or thinner. Thicker ones can cause loss of sensitivity issues.
    I use ballistic glass on mine with no issue.
    12-18-2015 03:46 PM
    I think I'm sticking with the artech21 case for right now. I'm starting to dig it. The Revolution is really big and not sure about the built in screen protector.
    12-18-2015 06:00 PM