tempered glass screen protector

Bowzback

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I need one but I don't want one that causes halos. I use the Spigen Neo hybrid case. Any thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered this tempered glass screen protector from Amazon.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 5

Attachments

• 526874980.jpg
    526874980.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 288

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered this tempered glass screen protector from Amazon.

Idk why the whole pic didn't show. Sorry about that. It's a tempered glass screen protector from Pure Shield. It's $5.99 on amazon.com

Edit: Now the pic shows up lol

BeastMD

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is the one I got. Had a halo at first but I just went down both edges and pressed in down for 15-30 seconds(2-3 points on each side) and its been perfect for 2-3 months.

Bowzback

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
The rep at best buy said their zagg screen shields always halos. He said it's because of the beveled glad on the note 5

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
The rep at best buy said their zagg screen shields always halos. He said it's because of the beveled glad on the note 5

Then he doesn't know how to apply it correctly. My first one had no halo at all and was applied perfectly centered. I didn't do as good of a job on the replacement and thus have a halo. It's all in how well you venter it during application.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Then he doesn't know how to apply it correctly. My first one had no halo at all and was applied perfectly centered. I didn't do as good of a job on the replacement and thus have a halo. It's all in how well you venter it during application.

-Shawn

Well you got lucky lol because I went through 5 different Zagg glass protectors with 5 different bestbuy reps! All ending with the same results.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I had a massive Halo on the left side with Zagg HD Glass. Called Zagg and they sent me 2 no charge at all to Canada. I bought at BestBuy Canada and emailed them the day i put it on with a pic and the receipt. Put the new one on and was perfect. No halo anywhere

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Same results twice at Verizon.....after I had put the first one on. So like I said u must be lucky......

I've done mine myself... No issues. They do them too fast without concentrating in the stores.

-Shawn

4runner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I put on a Zagg Invisasheild myself and have no halos. It's actually the first screen protector I've ever kept on a phone. It installed so well. Ever other one I've tried always would get bubbles no matter how careful I was. I also like Zagg's lifetime guarantee. My son broke the one on his S6 and they sent out a replacement that day.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yea in the stores they're always in a hurry plus never clean the screen off that good as well. I'd rather do it myself. Also tempered glass is much cheaper off amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance