So I decided to rip my ZAGG glass off tonight since I ordered a 2 pack of tempered glass off amazon along with my Poetic Revolution case so I was able to correctly try on my Revolution case without the glass and I must say I really like this case minus it's a pain in the arse to get on and off. The built in screen protector is a lot better than the garbage otterbox ones and is more responsive because it fits very tight to the screen of the phone unlike the otterboxes.

The only downside is wireless charging doesn't worth with it so I had to unplug the cord for the wireless charger and use it directly to the phone. I'm going to rock it for a few days. Since it fits flush with the screen hopefully that keeps dust from getting under it like the Defender does because it's a pain to remove to clean.

I also tried the supcase I already had and I must say this too is a really nice case and the built in screen protector also fits very flush with the phone. It's hard to decide which I want to use because I like both of them a lot. I'll see how the Revolution does at work because it takes up a lot of room in my pocket but I love the case. Supcase is 17 bucks. You can buy two of them and still cheaper than a Defender.
    12-19-2015 09:58 PM
    Buy both on Amazon and keep the one you like best
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-21-2015 05:34 PM
    I'm using the Revolution case and really liking it. The screen protector is really clear and responsive and fits so tight I even get a bit of the oil slick it sticks to the phone so tight. The screen protector in it is ten times better than the Otterbox Defender ones which never fit snug and have too much space and doesn't work well with the spen. The revolution screen protector works just like tempered glass with my s pen. It is a bulky case but it's easier to text on compared to the supcase and ARteck21 which are more slim in the hand and can't grip as well.

My online gripe is the spen is a bit hard to remove with the Revolution but I don't use the pen much anyways. As of right now I would say this is a lot better case than Otterbox Defenders. In a way it's actually a little too tough lol but for 20 bucks it isn't a bad case at all.
    12-21-2015 08:40 PM