I took 3 photos earlier today but can't find them when my Note5 is connected & opened on my laptop. I do see 3 files that must be the photos I took earlier today, but can't open them. They are all called 0 Files, and my laptop doesn't know how to open them. One is called 'mini,', one is 'micro' and the third is 'imgcache.' They are all 0 files and together have about 125,000 KB. This is a n ew problem--I have a new Note 5--my last phone--that I upgraded about 2 months ago--was a Note 3, and I had no problems with locating photos. Thanks for your help
    12-20-2015 05:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What app did you use to take those 3 photos? Was it the main Camera app, or were you using the Messaging app to directly take the pictures?

Are the files actually named "0 Files," or do you mean that the folder is called "0"? In my experience, photos that I take directly in the Hangouts app (which is my default messaging app) get stored in the "0" folder, not the usual /DCIM/Camera folder.

If you use the stock Gallery app, or the Google Photos app, can you find the photos on your phone?
    12-21-2015 02:47 AM