I have PDP running for months and have maybe once or twice encountered this error. First time was when I was connecting to a hotel's free Wi-Fi where I was required to sign in but kept getting "All apps associated with this action have been turned off, blocked, or are not installed" error. The browser was meant to automatically launch but it didn't and wouldn't for all the other times I needed it to.

Today I downloaded Doze and wanted to see what it's about. Launching the app immediately tripped the error. Wonder if anyone know which required service has been disabled?
    Attached Thumbnails Package Disabler Pro help-screenshot_2015-12-21-07-42-29.jpg  
    12-20-2015 06:30 PM
    OK I figured out why Doze wouldn't work. VPN was disabled. That's sorted.
    horizon and Bosbouer like this.
    12-20-2015 07:51 PM
    Glad you got it figured out
    JanShim likes this.
    12-21-2015 05:32 PM
    OK I figured out why Doze wouldn't work. VPN was disabled. That's sorted.
    Would love to hear your experience with Doze. I just got my Note 5 and so far, so good. I've read many complaints about battery life, but I simply have not used it enough to form my own opinion. Oh and BTW, I am loving this device!! (Never thought I would say that about a Samsung phone again!) LOL
    12-22-2015 11:53 AM
    I installed this, and now when I use split screen view, the little bubble (called the slider I think) with the options to close one window, resize it, etc, doesn't come up. What do I have to enable to get it back?
    12-28-2015 01:58 PM
    I installed this, and now when I use split screen view, the little bubble (called the slider I think) with the options to close one window, resize it, etc, doesn't come up. What do I have to enable to get it back?
    Found it. It was the flashbarservice

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2015 02:30 PM
    Would love to hear your experience with Doze. I just got my Note 5 and so far, so good. I've read many complaints about battery life, but I simply have not used it enough to form my own opinion. Oh and BTW, I am loving this device!! (Never thought I would say that about a Samsung phone again!) LOL
    Doze app only lasted 30 minutes before I uninstalled it. I installed it out of sheer curiosity rather than a need. My Note 5 battery lasts longer than I expected it to and I actually found Doze a bit of an inconvenience in what it required me to do (configuration wise). I'm a smartphone app minimalist and have over 175 apps/services disabled via Package Disabler Pro.
    Issemann likes this.
    12-28-2015 10:17 PM
    I finally found the Android service I shouldn't have disabled that is responsible for the persistent error flag. It's CaptivePortalLogin. As soon as it's enabled Wi-Fi locations that require signing in worked correctly. Hope this helps someone.
    04-13-2016 08:06 AM
    I don't use Package Disabler, but thought there was a list posted somewhere in the N5 forum that shows which OEM or carrier apps, and OS level processes are OK to disable. There used to be similar lists for Galaxy phones and Titanium Backup Pro when root was possible.
    04-14-2016 06:03 AM